3 MC
30 St Charles East

14 Palatine
19 DGS

11 Oswego
22 Huntley

6 Maine S
27 Hin C

MC Success factor pushed Simeon down to 7A. Simeon and GW highest enrollment in 7A.

Last edited:
1 HF
32 Barrington

16 BR
17 Brook

9 Curie
24 Nap C

8 New Trier
25 Neq Valley

4 LA
29 Evanston

13 Glenbrook S
20 Lyons

12 Oak Park
21 Fremd

5 Minooka
28 Warren

2 ND
31 Plainfield S

15 Conant
18 O'Fallon

10 Stevenson
23 Taft

7 Edwardsville
26 Marist

3 MC
30 St Charles East

14 Palatine
19 DGS

11 Oswego
22 Huntley

6 Maine S
27 Hin C

MC Success factor pushed Simeon down to 7A. Simeon and GW highest enrollment in 7A.

Deano,

Can you do an unofficial 7A one as well. 5 - 4 Mustang team?

Brain cant take anymore. Agonizing looking up all these directionals like the Plainfields, Glenbrooks, etc I am passing the baton to next person to qualify the next 32 starting with Simeon (MC leapfrogged them w SF) and GW are top 2 so next 30.

Last edited:
Dean,

Second reference you have made to ND being a huge contender in as many days. Please advise what you know about this team that many of us are missing. Appreciate the heads up for sure.

1 HF
32 Barrington

16 BR
17 Brook

9 Curie
24 Nap C

8 New Trier
25 Neq Valley

4 LA
29 Evanston

13 Glenbrook S
20 Lyons

12 Oak Park
21 Fremd

5 Minooka
28 Warren

2 ND
31 Plainfield S

15 Conant
18 O'Fallon

10 Stevenson
23 Taft

7 Edwardsville
26 Marist

3 MC
30 St Charles East

14 Palatine
19 DGS

11 Oswego
22 Huntley

6 Maine S
27 Hin C

Dean,

Second reference you have made to ND being a huge contender in as many days. Please advise what you know about this team that many of us are missing. Appreciate the heads up for sure.
just going off of respected ESCC posters and the fact they don't play Naz or JC and get Marist and Com at home. No inside knowledge at all like I have with Blue.

I am tempted to try 7A today. 6A 5A out of question though. Might need a bottle of scotch later. U will never know pain until u research some of these schools that have multiple directionals u cant differentiate from and try and guess on their season not knowing much about them. Tons of tough calls on 4-5/5-4 teams. Almost done with 7A-very interesting I will leave it at that w petitions and bump ups as to who gets pushed down.

Last edited:
Taft? You do realize they are now playing in the Illini Red Bird against Simeon, Curie, Dunbar, etc. They wont be in the playoffs this year

I ran thru this very fast and haven't read all the team previews, nor have they all been released yet. Not saying this is gonna happen. No clue on some of these teams. Just wanted to have a quasi look at how landscape could look with SF.RUDIMENTARY operative word.

I ran thru this very fast and haven't read all the team previews, nor have they all been released yet. Not saying this is gonna happen. No clue on some of these teams. Just wanted to have a quasi look at how landscape could look with SF.RUDIMENTARY operative word.

i bet you got 95% of it right - Dark Side.

We are talking ND, but yes, agree on the Red...hawks
I know I thought Dean's post would show too. He obviously is predicting ND to beat Marist based on it being at ND. ND should be solid too but I think the board in general is underselling Marist.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT