ADVERTISEMENT

Rochester St. Laurence

You said he doesn’t recruit, so what’s he talking to them about if he’s not talking about football? Their favorite thing to do during recess?

I love you Michigan boys. So book smart but so street stupid. Walk east nerd. Til your hat floats.
Any day you’d like to come to Detroit, you let me know. I know you’re little mayonnaise self will decline the trip. Sit down.

Bu the way, you ok? 59-31! Oh that’s tough

(we don’t count the touchdowns scored against our JV.)

Please stop posting with a thesaurus by your side. Your word choice doesn’t always match your desired meaning or tenor. Once you start posting with words you understand, please learn how to punctuate. And finally, autism is a spectrum disorder, so you’re never really on the edge of anything but rather somewhere within a range of said spectrum. So where do you land on that spectrum?
Shall I dumb it down for you?

59-31 before our JV stepped into the field. Sit down.

Any day you’d like to come to Detroit, you let me know. I know you’re little mayonnaise self will decline the trip. Sit down.

Bu the way, you ok? 59-31! Oh that’s tough

(we don’t count the touchdowns scored against our JV.)
I had no dog in the hunt, so not sure what you're going off about.

I'll be in Motown December 13th and 14th for some holiday cheer with clients. Meet me at the bar at The Daxton in Birmingham.

So you’re telling me your MOS was as a heavy Machine gunner with a masters degree from Michigan? It’s just so unusual for retired military to pull this card, let alone a Marine.
Well, it’s the language you speak. You haven’t listened to logic and reason. And you seem to think that people are one dimensional. But thank you for paying for my masters degree.

Now, would you like to explain why Rochester is now 2-0 against CCL teams in title games?

The St. Laurence crowd and fan base were focused on the game at hand. Whereas people like you are focused on digressing. The Rochester crowd and fanbase have been completely focused on our program. But people like you and your little boyfriend are more focused on the smack talk. I can’t dumb this down anymore for you. You’re going to have to ramp it up And explain why this was a four score margin. We don’t count the touchdown scored against our JV.

Reactions: PolishPower23
OMG! I started this thread just to get a reaction. Took awhile. Snark city. People agree on the outcome ( Rochester by 14) but are attacking on other topics like public school recruiting (which really can’t happen without gettin caught). Awesome response by all. Thanks to all. So entertaining

The one big loss I'm aware of a young man living in the Rochester district but attending SHG was a talented basketball player on the Cyclones state title team 2 years ago.

The closest Catholic high schools to SHG are Decatur St Teresa (2A school about 40 minutes away) and Jacksonville Routt (1A school about 30 minutes away). St Teresa has had a very successful program until this year when forced to play an independent schedule.

Ken's grandson was the Freshman QB for Rochester this year. I saw him at every Freshman game I attended. I also saw him at the Morris-SHG playoff game but don't know if he was going to all the SHG games.
Gabe Green lived in the Rochester district and attended SHG.

Reactions: rocketnation
I had no dog in the hunt, so not sure what you're going off about.

I'll be in Motown December 13th and 14th for some holiday cheer with clients. Meet me at the bar at The Daxton in Birmingham.
Birmingham?

Birmingham?
If you live in Detroit and don't know Birmingham, I can't help you. You're lost.

For those who don't know Birmingham, MI, the equivalent would be telling someone who lives in Chicago to meet you in Oak Brook and them not knowing Oak Brook.

You should probably not leave the house without a helmet on, seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: Gene K. and cigaros
If you live in Detroit and don't know Birmingham, I can't help you. You're lost.

For those who don't know Birmingham, MI, the equivalent would be telling someone who lives in Chicago to meet you in Oak Brook and them not knowing Oak Brook.

You should probably not leave the house without a helmet on, seriously.
I know Birmingham. I questioned you because you think Birmingham is Detroit. Detroiters laugh at people who do that. Next you’ll bring up Troy. Maybe Bloomfield Hills. What, you gonna throw some Grosse Pointe at us now too? Birmingham thinks they’re getting culture in Royal Oak. And Ferndale used to be a joke until my friends converted what is now known as the Bosco and The Magic Bag . Sit down boy. I know exactly why you will be in Birmingham. People like you don’t come into the city after dark.

I know Birmingham. I questioned you because you think Birmingham is Detroit. Detroiters laugh at people who do that. Next you’ll bring up Troy. Maybe Bloomfield Hills. What, you gonna throw some Grosse Pointe at us now too? Birmingham thinks they’re getting culture in Royal Oak. And Ferndale used to be a joke until my friends converted what is now known as the Bosco and The Magic Bag . Sit down boy. I know exactly why you will be in Birmingham. People like you don’t come into the city after dark.
I’m downtown Detroit proper 9 out of 10 times. Not sure if you understand what a client is, but typically you go where they like, not where you want to go.

Regular at The Firebird in Greektown if you can’t muster up the courage to roll up to Birmingham, but this is a quick trip.

Usually stay at The Aloft in the Whitney Building. I like the view of the football and baseball fields from the suite there.

Last edited:
Boy?? I’m fairly certain that if he redirected that at you, it wouldn’t be taken so well… now would it?
cigaros is a weapons-grade idiot. Useful for entertainment though. Seriously has me questioning the University of Michigan education. Value for money isn’t great if this guy actually made it through their curriculum.

Gotta stop the St. Laurence RB. He is a stud. Having said that I think Rochester does that to a point...he will still get his yards but I don't think the St. Laurence Defense holds up to the Rochester Offense. Rochester by 3 scores at least. We will see if I am correct.
All three predictions you made were spot on. Well done.

Was at the game yesterday and question the short kick offs by St Laurence. I have watched the same kicker put it through the end zone numerous times. Rochester’s high power offense is on another level. And easy pickings playing half the field.
Field position
Turnovers
Penalties
Yardage
Score
Total domination by Rochester, including their fan base showing up.

cigaros is a weapons-grade idiot. Useful for entertainment though. Seriously has me questioning the University of Michigan education. Value for money isn’t great if this guy actually made it through their curriculum.
Given your background, I can see why you feel perplexed and intimidated. Suburban kids like you were always laughable excuses. Right to the excuse of how you’ll stay in Birmingham rather than in the city. Scared? I was just in what you call Chicago the past few days. Part of the family lives in Barrington. Even they are smart enough to acknowledge they live in Barrington and not “Chicago”. They know the difference. And what is that barf Olympics you call Hoffman Estates?

Was at the game yesterday and question the short kick offs by St Laurence. I have watched the same kicker put it through the end zone numerous times. Rochester’s high power offense is on another level. And easy pickings playing half the field.
Field position
Turnovers
Penalties
Yardage
Score
Total domination by Rochester, including their fan base showing up.
We found the St. Laurence crowd to be very loud as well. And Incredibly kind people.

Well, it’s the language you speak. You haven’t listened to logic and reason. And you seem to think that people are one dimensional. But thank you for paying for my masters degree.
It’s not the language I speak, it’s the language our military speaks! It would just be odd for the military to require and approve a machine gunner for a Masters degree during active duty as the Masters approval is generally done when required for the MOS. If you’re saying you got it because of the Gi bill all member of the military receive this benefit and it’s well deserved.

If you want to meet at DG&E close to the city prison let’s meet there, my guess is you’re all talk.

Regarding the Rochester win…they earned it and not so sure the JV played all that much since the starting QB was still playing late in the 4th.

Good luck growing into your huge head.

Given your background, I can see why you feel perplexed and intimidated. Suburban kids like you were always laughable excuses. Right to the excuse of how you’ll stay in Birmingham rather than in the city. Scared? I was just in what you call Chicago the past few days. Part of the family lives in Barrington. Even they are smart enough to acknowledge they live in Barrington and not “Chicago”. They know the difference. And what is that barf Olympics you call Hoffman Estates?
You must have missed the post where I said I stay downtown 9 out of 10 times. My guess is you are a cost center employee and not rev center. Common problem with people who cost a company money vs. producing money for a company. I follow the money and I’ve spent a small lifetime in downtown Detroit.

Typical lazy mentality by you though. Not shocked. Reading is fundamental.

Last edited:
Reactions: jwarigaku
And what does Barrington and Hoffman Estates have anything to do with this? I don’t live anywhere near either. Are you this awkward in person?

Cigaros

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT