ADVERTISEMENT

Quarterfinals look ahead

Good one! You got me on Naz, but that’s okay as it appears that everyone on this board loves the Naz. All kidding aside, I’m just not buying this IC by four TD talk
I know it’s boring and you can’t let the kids know but you’re alright until Semis. Then it’s going to be rough.

Well if Boylan is playing StLaurence, it means they've already beaten IC. Speaking of, why is no one talking up Laurence?
I misspoke as I was looking at a previous bracket. Boylan may not get out of the first round. Depends what Phillips team shows up. IF they do, a stomping awaits in round 2.

Does any team have an easier path to Bloomington than Rochester? Could potentially be 4 running clocks. Same can be said at the top of the 4A bracket for IC.
I wish we would petition up a division like East St. Louis. 4A football leaves a lot to be desired and is not fun to watch unless you get a thrill out of watching 180 pound linemen block 170 pound linebackers for a 150 pound running back that runs a 5.0 40. Sorry, I know nobody wants to hear that DisgustingSound, but I call it like I see it. Go Rockets title #9 is coming up easy.

• Angry
Reactions: atrain97
I wish we would petition up a division like East St. Louis. 4A football leaves a lot to be desired and is not fun to watch unless you get a thrill out of watching 180 pound linemen block 170 pound linebackers for a 150 pound running back that runs a 5.0 40. Sorry, I know nobody wants to hear that DisgustingSound, but I call it like I see it. Go Rockets title #9 is coming up easy.
Lol no one actually thinks you're a Rochester guy. They've been dominating for 14 years and you're just now showing up? I can tell you from experience and those I'm familiar with in that program. They don't think like you. That's why they're successful at something.

Reactions: Gene K. and FB1976
But is it true that the other 4A teams down there are made up of 180lb linemen and 5.0 RBs, or is he just makin that up? LOL

In 1A, there are 250-300 pound linemen with D1 offers and backs that run 4.45s.
Lena, Althoff, Camp Point, Greenfield, Morrison... all teams I've either seen in person this year or seen highlights of this year that prove Mr. GrossNoises is an idiot sprewing his lack of intelligence to anyone and all.. 1A Lena and 1A Althoff could probably win 2A most years and maybe even 3A some years.

Reactions: atrain97
Lena, Althoff, Camp Point, Greenfield, Morrison... all teams I've either seen in person this year or seen highlights of this year that prove Mr. GrossNoises is an idiot sprewing his lack of intelligence to anyone and all.. 1A Lena and 1A Althoff could probably win 2A most years and maybe even 3A some years.
QND played Richmond Burton, 4A, this year. Can confirm they have fast dudes and big boys...

Does anyone think Montini can give Bryon a game?
For that game to happen, Montini would have already Beaton Princeton. If you beat Princeton, you can certainly give Byron a game. If it happens, it will most likely take place out in Byron in the mud

For that game to happen, Montini would have already Beaton Princeton. If you beat Princeton, you can certainly give Byron a game. If it happens, it will most likely take place out in Byron in the mud
Look this will be tough, Byron up there putting up basketball numbers for scores,- I like Montini but they may come of short.

Boylan will be lucky to get past STL. If they do, IC will beat them by 3-4 TDs easy. Then most likely they will get RB from the top side and they will beat them easily as well. This isn't the same RB as the last couple years. IC/Rochester in Bloomington, book it. And even though the Northern bracket is MUCH tougher than the south, we should end up with the best two teams in 4A playing for it all!
Boylan would play IC before St. Laurence

Montini has to beat Princeton before they get Byron. I don’t know if they do. I think Princeton mighta been better last year with the Iowa signee, but I also think IC last year was better than Montini is this year and the Princton-IC was a coinflip.

I like Byron over Montini this year. Think Princeton - Montini is a coinflip.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT