ADVERTISEMENT

Normal community

Wunna52

Nov 28, 2022
In 2021 Normal community was 9-0 in the regular season and had dominated every team they played , much like this year . But when the playoffs came they lost in the second right to a Chicagoland team . My biggest question this year was if this year’s team was different , I was wondering if they could break that “ curse”. Last night they did just that. How far do you guys see this team going ? Personally; just from looking at who they’ll have to face in order to get to states , I think they’ll do it . In their own backyard too

BBHS gave them a scare last night, but they still haven't played a top end 7A team. They should destroy GBE this week, abd then run into trouble in the semis. The bracket really worked out in their favor. Might have been a different story of MC ran the table and had the number 1 seed instead.

Reactions: Alexander32
I was thinking whichever one between Normal, BB and SCN emerged from the top part of the bracket would reach the semis but no further. I guess there’s an outside chance for them to make the final, but the other side of the bracket has MC -if Batavia doesn’t pull the upset.

When Genesis opened their tour at ISU in the 80s they said they started their tour in the center of the universe.

Don't know if Phil Collins was telling the truth about Normal.
1983, I was there in old Horton Field House.

Reactions: McEvergreen
Normal C is a legit contender to make it to state imo. They beat a very good B-B team on Saturday in a game that could have gone either way. I think they sail into the Semi's no problem.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT