ADVERTISEMENT

New: Morgan Park 2024 4 star ATH Tysean Griffins talks spring/summer plans

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
Chicago (Ill.) Morgan Park 2024 running back/athlete recruit Tysean Griffin (5-foot-11, 165 pounds) is on4 of the state's most exciting underclassmen names to watch this coming spring and summer. Griffin checks in and recaps his latest recruiting news along with his upcoming spring and summer plans in this recruiting update.

"School and everything is going good," Griffin said. "I have all A's and a few B's on my report card. I'm also taking all honors classes and just trying to stay on top of my grades along with running track this spring for my school."

Griffin filled us in on his latest recruiting news this spring.

"I still have the same scholarship offers. I'm also playing some volleyball along with doing some 7on7 with HeroH this spring and then track. I just like to stay busy and I also just want to stay competitive. I do stay in touch with some of the coaches who have offered me a scholarship but outside of that things are pretty much the same."

Griffin is also looking forward to a busy late spring and summer which could include a few college camps and visits.

"The coaches from Texas A&M want me to come out and visit them this summer and they also want me to camp with them. I'm also thinking about making a trip out to Syracuse this summer for a camp and a visit as well. My teammate (Jovan Clark) also added an offer from Syracuse so we are talking about going out together to visit Syracuse. I'm hoping to go to a few college camps but I have nothing set up or planned."

A big part of Griffin's summer will be gearing up for his junior football season.

"Working with my team this summer is going to be a big focus. I have a great connection with my quarterback and my teammates and we need to keep working hard. Our team is going to be much stronger and much faster this coming season."

Griffin is also excited about the continued improvements and up[grades in and around Mustangs football under head coach Chris James.

"Coach CJ (Chris James) and the school have done a lot of work on things like our locker room and a new weight room. We are also getting a brand new on campus turf field and they have already started construction on the field. Everyone is just excited to get a brand new field we can call our own home field."

Tysean Griffin has multiple scholarship offers.

My Take on Tysean Griffin Recruiting: Tysean Griffin is a high level athlete who will continue to draw major Power 5 offers and attention this coming spring and summer no question. Griffin, who will play running back, receiver and defensive back for the Mustangs will end up having pretty much his choice of schools went it's all said and done

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News