ADVERTISEMENT

More Conference reshuffling?

What a great conference. Love the idea of a Barrington pork chop sandwich every other year!

Actually Edgy their is only one school against it. The hold up now is that basketball and baseball want the same thing.

Too many coaches and AD's want this to happen. It will take some tweaking but this will go. Not likely until 2018 or 2019 school year at the earliest from what I've been told

maybe the super conference is the wave of the future... wheres the old SICA?

In the mid 90's when GBS left the DVC for the Suburban Prairie or what ever it was called the DVC, U8 and WSC had a serious conversation about merging but
WSC schools weren't interested in the idea.

I think the super conference or districts is going to happen at some point, when I look at the DVC in its current make up it will not be sustainable since there are to many differing agendas and the enrollment differences are going to be huge. I give it three years and schools will start exploring other options.

im for one illinois conference.
I'm for one class
sass2.png

how bout you
sass1.png

lol

Actually Edgy their is only one school against it. The hold up now is that basketball and baseball want the same thing.

Too many coaches and AD's want this to happen. It will take some tweaking but this will go. Not likely until 2018 or 2019 school year at the earliest from what I've been told

Newt,

My VERY reliable sources are telling me this will never, ever happen.

With the Joiliets leaving the SWSC soon, there are rumblings about a D230 school leaving to go to the South Suburban.....anyone hear about this?

From what i've been told mostly wishful thinking from Andrew and Stagg coaches who want out of SWS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT