ADVERTISEMENT

JCA @ Morris game steaming?

Kevin JCHS 81

Jul 16, 2005
I was figuring that it will be on NFHS, but I tried searching and found nothing. I'm not real good at searching on NFHS and their search feature is not very user friendly, so I may have missed it. Also, the NFHS search isn't typically reliable this far in advance.

Also heard one poster in one of the threads mention that Morris usually streams on Hudl which I know very little about. I have watched videos on Hudl but usually only if somebody posts a link, like highlight videos posted on 'X' formerly Twitter.

Any help or information about the streaming of this game would be greatly appreciated. :)

I was figuring that it will be on NFHS, but I tried searching and found nothing. I'm not real good at searching on NFHS and their search feature is not very user friendly, so I may have missed it. Also, the NFHS search isn't typically reliable this far in advance.

Also heard one poster in one of the threads mention that Morris usually streams on Hudl which I know very little about. I have watched videos on Hudl but usually only if somebody posts a link, like highlight videos posted on 'X' formerly Twitter.

Any help or information about the streaming of this game would be greatly appreciated. :)
If it is on Morris Hudl page then it would be here.

Morris vs. JCA

Reactions: doctor_d
If it is on Morris Hudl page then it would be here.

Morris vs. JCA

This is where I’ve watched all the morris I’ve seen.
OK bare with me I'm extremely Tech Impaired.

I searched Hudl and I think I found the same page that @4Afan posted.

Question: do I have to have a Hudl Login and/or account to watch that Live?

OK bare with me I'm extremely Tech Impaired.

I searched Hudl and I think I found the same page that @4Afan posted.

Question: do I have to have a Hudl Login and/or account to watch that Live?
No account or subscription required. I've watched the Morris home games without either. You can also access the Morris Hudl page directly from the high school website here.

Reactions: MMA_Det
No account or subscription required. I've watched the Morris home games without either. You can also access the Morris Hudl page directly from the high school website here.

OK @4Afan you're almost officially my Hero. I have one more stupid question: Does the fact that the game is already listed on the Morris Hudl page officially mean that they're planning on streaming it Live through Hudl?

OK @4Afan you're almost officially my Hero. I have one more stupid question: Does the fact that the game is already listed on the Morris Hudl page officially mean that they're planning on streaming it Live through Hudl?
Technically no, but since it's a home game and all of their home games have been on Hudl then it's a safe bet. I would check around noon or 1pm on Saturday and then the stream should be ready it will tell you how long until the stream starts.

They do a good job, the quality has been solid throughout the year and it's sync'd to the local radio broadcast.

Reactions: doctor_d
I wonder how big of an impact Adrien Washington is going to have in the game.

Incredible receiver for JCA, but often under utilized

I think that will depend on if Morris can put pressure on the QB when JCA does attempt to pass. After last week I'm somewhat confident Morris can contain one WR after dealing with the arsenal SHG had.

Reactions: 89morrisgrad
Technically no, but since it's a home game and all of their home games have been on Hudl then it's a safe bet. I would check around noon or 1pm on Saturday and then the stream should be ready it will tell you how long until the stream starts.

They do a good job, the quality has been solid throughout the year and it's sync'd to the local radio broadcast.
Thank you, thank you.

It's also possible that if it's not on NFHS that JCA may be also be broadcasting it on YouTube, but they never list their Live Streams in advance (more than a few hours), you just have to know from somebody close to the school.

Reactions: 4Afan

That depends on their play calling and how they use him.
I think that will depend on if Morris can put pressure on the QB when JCA does attempt to pass. After last week I'm somewhat confident Morris can contain one WR after dealing with the arsenal SHG had.
JCA has more viable threats at receiver other than Washington, but he is definitely JCA's best receiver. Getting adequate pass protection for longer pass plays could be a serious problem however. Hopefully the JCA play caller(s) will be fully aware of Morris's defensive aggressiveness and plan accordingly.

Reactions: 4Afan
Kevin: call the athletic depts at both schools.

Do as I do: act both polite and stupid ... they'll be more helpful.

I know, I know.

Kevin: call the athletic depts at both schools.

Do as I do: act both polite and stupid ... they'll be more helpful.

I know, I know.
When I go that route, I do not fool around, I go straight to the source Brian Jones who does all the broadcasting and IT work for JCA. BUT, I try not to bother him if I can help it and he's my last resort, only after I have totally exhausted all my other options of information including all the smart, knowledgeable posters here. :)

Edit: changed verbage

Last edited:
It made sense when I did it (sort of). :) Somebody was asking all the same questions in another JCA thread that I asked two days ago here, but the thread had been pushed to page 2, so I posted "bump" to put it back on page 1.

Congratulations to JCA. Big win, you played a very good team on their field and showed why you are deserving to play next week.
Good luck on the rest of the season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT