ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Development

I have no idea who those two men are. How do they relate to prep football?

I've been on this board for 25+ years and I never heard of them, despite the fact that some sort of earth shaking news was supposedly involved.

That's immature?

• Haha
Reactions: MMA_Det

I've been on this board for 25+ years and I never heard of them, despite the fact that some sort of earth shaking news was supposedly involved.

That's immature?
MC never had an issue with you. You’re more than welcome to skip a thread that you don’t find interesting.

For those still curious, it appears Holecek will be back on the staff this coming year. That was the big news. Hopefully you all can enjoy your Sunday now.

• Haha
Reactions: MMA_Det

That's immature?
If you have no clue who people are or what the thread is about, then why comment?

• Haha
Reactions: LTHSALUM76
If you have no clue who people are or what the thread is about, then why comment?
Wasn't he the same member that made a similar comment on a thread a few weeks ago pertaining to Wilmington and I believe Hope Academy?

Seems to be his feeble attempt at trolling. If he isn't familiar with something then it isn't important.

Reactions: 4Afan
Wasn't he the same member that made a similar comment on a thread a few weeks ago pertaining to Wilmington and I believe Hope Academy?

Seems to be his feeble attempt at trolling. If he isn't familiar with something then it isn't important.
He's not a bad guy, but outside of MC or public/private he doesn't have much insight and interjects himself where he should just stay away.

Reactions: doctor_d

Unrelated but - I'm glad the Gemini Giant will remain in Wilmington

Reactions: 4Afan and doctor_d
MC never had an issue with you. You’re more than welcome to skip a thread that you don’t find interesting.

For those still curious, it appears Holecek will be back on the staff this coming year. That was the big news. Hopefully you all can enjoy your Sunday now.
I’m guessing he was never really far away from the program anyway. What did he do last year anyway? Was he supposed to be with Fitz at NU and when that all went South did his position go with it?

Reactions: corey90

I figured it was that. Nice mind twister. Good coach and way to bait everyone. 😊
MC you been duped! LMAO
25 years and baited.

Reactions: lookoutforliam
I’m guessing he was never really far away from the program anyway. What did he do last year anyway? Was he supposed to be with Fitz at NU and when that all went South did his position go with it?
Barstool interviews took up most of his time I guess.

My champaign to have a Jeff Reents inflatable statue will continue in 2024.....
The current mayor and the guy who took on all the fundraising for the funds are now on the Wilmington Mount Rushmore. Reents, Damien, and Roark are afterthoughts. Sarcasm from me....however I think some of the town folk really do feel this way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT