ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Development

HUGE NEWS AT SOME POINT, FROM SOMEWHERE. NORTH OF A PARTICULAR STREET, IN A SPECIFIC STATE/CITY. STAY TUNED.

Reactions: MMA_Det
Apologies, short sighted on my behalf. I do not want to report something that ends up being false. Thought I might know more by now. Unfortunately, I don’t know how to delete the thread.

My guesses:
1. ETHS drops football, claiming 13 state titles is enough, and will instead offer Friday night seminars on “Cultural Hegemony and the Male Psyche”.
2. North Shore Country Day revives football and becomes IMG North.
3. Great Lakes Naval Air applies for IHSA status.
4. Antioch expands their boundaries to the county borders.
5. Northwestern agrees to host IHSA championships if/when new stadium is constructed.
6. Deerfield installs the mummified corpse of Paul Adams at midfield as next coach.

Am I close?

My guesses:
1. ETHS drops football, claiming 13 state titles is enough, and will instead offer Friday night seminars on “Cultural Hegemony and the Male Psyche”.
5. Northwestern agrees to host IHSA championships if/when new stadium is constructed.
6. Deerfield installs the mummified corpse of Paul Adams at midfield as next coach.

Am I close?
NSCD was a excellent place to see football as was Mooseheart & Lake Forest Academy

NSCD was a excellent place to see football as was Mooseheart & Lake Forest Academy
Also had one of the area's few baseball/football playing fields.

A possible #7 is Cristo Rey San Martin now has a turf soccer field. Though it would be spreading thin talent in NE Lake even thinner, maybe they sneak into the Red while Aurora Catholic dithers.

Reactions: ignazio
My guesses:

Am I close?
Regarding #6 - That would be one hell of a crown at midfield, haha. May he RIP!

Reactions: ignazio
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT