ADVERTISEMENT

I Invite Everyone to follow me on twitter for MC-SR 2day

MC wins 12-1

MC sweeps Rita by a combined score of 30-2,has a better conference record, a better overall record and yet somehow Rita is seeded ahead of MC LOL.

It was 1-1 til top of 6th then Rita had some defensive miscues and MC took advantage. Rita has definitely had better teams. Honestly after filomeno(i think thats him-whoever 1st basemen was) in cleanup slot u could breathe easy.
This post was edited on 5/15 12:02 PM by DeanOfSelection

Re: MC wins 12-1

I do agree with you about the teams being seeded to early. If the seeds do play out, these two teams will see each other again in the playoffs.

MC should be the favorite, indeed. It looks like this could be MC's year to go very far in Class 4a.

Who pitched for Rita?

The junior righty Eddie something. I was impressed with him. I dont know if he had his best stuff but he threw hard, changed speeds on his curve(took a little off to lefties on occasion) and mixed in a splitter it looked like. It was 1-1 top of 6th. Rita made an error at short than miscommunication with LF and CF on a fly ball and roof caved in. MC threw their ace Kravetz.

Sujka lead off game with a homer and homered in 7th off lefty reliever.
This post was edited on 5/14 3:40 PM by DeanOfSelection

They may meet again. MC hasnt faced either lefty from Rita (Thomas or Filomeno(not sure what his status is))-

Rita missed a few mistakes. Kravetz is kind of a 3 quarter guy. Sometimes he opens up and drops arm and hangs his slider. 5-9 in Rita lineup just fouled them off(a few were belt high spinners). A typical Rita lineup takes advantage of that. They usually have more thump in the lineup.
This post was edited on 5/15 11:58 AM by DeanOfSelection

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT