ADVERTISEMENT

Final: Nazareth 13, St. Laurence 10... Roadrunners to the 'Ship

dead.gif

Not happy about that one at all.

Sorry man. Nazareth went up 4-0 right off the bat. Laurence chased the Nazareth SP out after 1/3 inning with 7 runs including a monster HR by #54 Brian Cummane.. Both teams battled Nazareth tied it up in the 3rd but Neuqua kept coming back and grabbing the lead. Finally Nazareth broke through in the 6th with 5 runs to grab command of the game with the eventual winning score of 13-10. Nazareth had to bring in ace Ryan Powers in the first after only 1 out. He finished off the game but my guess was he was tomorrow's starter if everything went our way. Not sure who will pitch tomorrow but I'll guess their other ace Pat Kelly will start. Kelly threw 6 2/3 Monday and was warming up in the 7th tonight.

Naz 2, 3, 4 earned their spots tonight.
2 hitter 3B Anthony Baldassano was 2-4 with a double, walk and 2 rbi's
3 hitter SS Mike Barajas was Sorry man. Nazareth went up 4-0 right off the bat. Laurence chased the Nazareth SP out after 1/3 inning with 7 runs including a monster HR by #54 Brian Cummane.. Both teams battled Nazareth tied it up in the 3rd but Neuqua kept coming back and grabbing the lead. Finally Nazareth broke through in the 6th with 5 runs to grab command of the game with the eventual winning score of 13-10. Nazareth had to bring in ace Ryan Powers in the first after only 1 out. He finished off the game but my guess was he was tomorrow's starter if everything went our way. Not sure who will pitch tomorrow but I'll guess their other ace Pat Kelly will start. Kelly threw 6 2/3 Monday and was warming up in the 7th tonight.

Naz 2, 3, 4 earned their spots tonight.
2 hitter 3B Anthony Baldassano was 2-4 with a double, walk and 2 rbi's
3 hitter SS Mike Barajas was 2-3 with a triple, two walks and 4 rbi's
4 hitter P/DH Ryan Powers was 2-4 with 2 rbi's as well as 6 2/3 ip's 3 runs 4 hits.

StL will be a really good team this spring. Wood and Fiorella are the real deal. Wood threw a complete game Monday and was still throwing gas in his 1ip today. Also Soph-to-be Kevin Smith is going to be a stud. Congrats to Laurence on a great summer and good luck in spring. Good luck to my Roadrunners in the finale.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT