ADVERTISEMENT

Fight for the #1 Seed

Comes down to this: MC beats PC and SR beats BR, then Dante will have earned the #1 seed. PC wins and SR wins, then Quigley South gets the #1. Agreed?
When are seeds done? They need to be done AFTER league play. Senseless. If MC split w PC and is 7-1 in Blue I would give it to them.

According to IHSA.org

Boys Baseball seeds will be posted about 4 pm on Tuesday, May 12, 2015.

When are seeds done? They need to be done AFTER league play. Senseless. If MC split w PC and is 7-1 in Blue I would give it to them.

I was only basing my predictions on overall losses. With the MC losing-SR winning scenario, MC would have 3 losses compared to SR's 2 losses. But, having 1 loss in league play could make that difference. I am sure the coaches possibly would see through that. With a win Saturday, it's a mute point.

Looking at slate I will def catch the tail end of Rita at Rice Monday. Tomorrow I would love to see MC-PC or even BR-SR but realistically I just don't see myself up and about early Saturday morning

now next Sat there is a tailgate set up with myself and Rita people for game at MC if u would like to go. should be great atmosphere.

now next Sat there is a tailgate set up with myself and Rita people for game at MC if u would like to go. should be great atmosphere.

Thanks, DOS. The game's at Rita? BTW, looks as though MC will have earned that #1 seed with a solid victory over PC. SR barely squeaks by BR with a come-from-behind 7 - 6 victory.

Thanks, DOS. The game's at Rita? BTW, looks as though MC will have earned that #1 seed with a solid victory over PC. SR barely squeaks by BR with a come-from-behind 7 - 6 victory.
Today I will catch tail end of Rita Crusader at Wojo's Field at Sedlacek Park. With MC 25-2 and unblemished in league/blue play they have to be#1 seed.

Congrats to the Caravan on earning that #1 seed. MC-SR-Larry-Simeon (1 -4, respectively)? Wanted SR to avoid Larry in that final four. MC earned easier game with a matchup against Simeon--that's if seeds play out.

Although Rita beat the Caravan, I noticed both teams started pitchers that we're not really in the mix all season with MC starting a Sophomore. Alarming for the Mustangs that they scored only one run against him. Maybe he's just that good? I noticed that SR will have to get through Meteor Larry just to get to MC.

Although Rita beat the Caravan, I noticed both teams started pitchers that we're not really in the mix all season with MC starting a Sophomore. Alarming for the Mustangs that they scored only one run against him. Maybe he's just that good? I noticed that SR will have to get through Meteor Larry just to get to MC.
He is their # 3. I would expect Munoz to go Sat who is their ace

The win vaulted DGS to one of my 8 national seeds and regional/super regional hosts in my D1 style IHSA tourney.
My 8 national seeds are as follows in no particular order:
Eville
Ch Glenwood
MC
SR
DGS
Boylan
LWW
JC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT