ADVERTISEMENT

Feedback welcome here: My Plan of Attack

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
So obviously it's a major bummer to have to lose the fall. So I've been giving this a lot of thought lately and here's my plan of attack untilKickoff 2020 (2021?).

Continue recruiting coverage as always...more revised lists, positional breakdowns and such. Any events I can attend I'll be at this fall and winter (no major change here)

Zoom features- I want to fire up something I might call Reunion....getting together 3-4 former players from maybe one particular team/program era and just have fun throwing around and remembering those good ole days. Also more Zoom deals with coaches and players as well....i enjoy doing those.

More audio things like 20 Minutes....but these will also be much more EDGY Nation only from here on out. Or I might limit the free side as a 3-4 minute teaser and the rest is pay.

Live show. Whether it's recruiting related or team related or both....I want to have something on a regular basis etc that all of you can take part in. Maybe a chat type of deal perhaps?

Other ideas?

Recruiting? More and more parents in particular are here and what are you looking for? More insights? More general issues/discussions? It's another area I've been considering stepping out on more lately... please let me know if that's of interest to you.

I'm always open to them so feel free to post or email me edgytim@edgytim.com

Reactions: Laurarube
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News