ADVERTISEMENT

ESL 54 Normal West 7. F. Kankakee 49 BI. 35. F

At halftime in Eville I tuned into the Kankakee game on YouTube and I have to say, this is the 2nd week in a row that they haven't looked like the juggernaut that they're billed as. At this point, if Kankakee advances next week... and that appears to be a big if... ESL puts a running clock on 'em.
I said that after watching them struggle vs Bremen.Not over yet but i figure IKE would win

Yeah I don’t see K3 having a chance.
For those hoping for someone to at least provide a challenge or good game to the Flyers, they’re gonna have to wait.
Probably until next year.

Why were they out? You mean Rico and Taryan? Or is Woods considered RB1? Any video of this? How many yards for Pops before the freshman took over? I hope that kid excels so you stay away from our freshman QB.
Your fr qb was working out all offseason in flyers gear and somehow ended up at althoff. That ship has probably sailed.

Martin and watson were out today. Martin was in a boot last week but it was gone today. Not sure whats going on with watson. He was running with the team for all of the td celebrations so he didnt seem too hobbled.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT