ADVERTISEMENT

DOWNERS GROVE NORTH

I've been following Lansu for years in youth, 7v7 and now DGN - and didn't recruit him or find it appropriate to throw some shade on him here, but I will say that his poise, talent, and maturity at this stage as a Sophomore has been under-reported or appreciated here and by print media IMO. MC is a phenomenal program year end and year out - I've been to a few MS matches against them (some we won), but Lansu has led DGN to the title game for only 3rd time in school's history and all of his WRs, DEF, OL, and coaches all believe in this underclassman. I expect this game to be the best game of the week - possibly an upset here with the help of Cruse, Janiki, Davero, Battle and other ballers, who sacrifice individual stats for team wins. And barely a mention of MC star WR who left MS by the informed MC faithful...

Reactions: Whit0315
I've been following Lansu for years in youth, 7v7 and now DGN - and didn't recruit him or find it appropriate to throw some shade on him here...
And barely a mention of MC star WR who left MS by the informed MC faithful...
I'm a bit hungover so struggling to interpret what you are saying in these two comments. Can you elaborate?

Reactions: MMA_Det
I'm a bit hungover so struggling to interpret what you are saying in these two comments. Can you elaborate?
Unfortunately, yes I could but I chose not to originally and I’ll stick to that decision. Enjoy Thanksgiving and these upcoming games!

Unfortunately, yes I could but I chose not to originally and I’ll stick to that decision. Enjoy Thanksgiving and these upcoming games!
I'm more confused now than I was before you replied.

Can someone translate the original sentences into English for me?

7 teams MC played made the playoffs

5 made the quarterfinals

3 made the semifinals

2 are in the Title game

I’m saying they had more then a slightly harder schedule
Just looked this up because of your post.

Brother Rice had 8 teams make the playoffs and 3 make the finals.
St. Rita also had 8 teams make the playoffs and had 4 make the finals.

Mount Carmel entire schedule had depth to it.

I don't care about the margin of victory. If DGN gets a moral victory I don't care. If Mount Carmel just cuts the penalties to a minimum I don't think they can lose. But there will be no clocking DGN, they are too good for that. If Loyola wins we will finish 2nd. If LWE wins we finish 3rd.

My belief in what he is saying is that MC had a transfer from Main South

Main South football program is under scrutiny over an incident(s) involving ineligible players

One of the kids that left the team is currently playing for MC

My belief in what he is saying is that MC had a transfer from Main South

Main South football program is under scrutiny over an incident(s) involving ineligible players

One of the kids that left the team is currently playing for MC
Thank you. I need to stay away from tequila, because I read the post about 50 times and couldn't figure it out.

• Haha
Reactions: RockSoup
I would be curious to see what AI would come up with when fed the situation and all the variables. I guess current algorithms in place for some platforms are steps in that direction.

Ok. Who played a tougher schedule? Also not sure what L means. They still played the games.
MDMwMzIyMTc1NA

• Haha
Reactions: mchsalumni
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT