ADVERTISEMENT

CSN: Borland to Ohio State

I ran into him recently at a basketball game and he said he's not 215, but 225 and to me he looks bigger than that. I'll take his word for it however. Really smart player, makes good reads, and is a sure tackler. I like the way he takes on blockers and is able to disengage and make the play. I like him as MLB because of that toughness and ability to diagnose, also I don't know if he has the OLB type speed to cover a slot although he is a good tackler in open space. I do wish he played with more impact though, I want to see harder hits.

I think he can do just fine in a defense like OSU's, but there is that thing with their being only 4 & 5* guys on the roster so making the field isnt a given for any of them. I wish Bailey would have gone to OSU
mad.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Cross Bones:
I ran into him recently at a basketball game and he said he's not 215, but 225 and to me he looks bigger than that. I'll take his word for it however. Really smart player, makes good reads, and is a sure tackler. I like the way he takes on blockers and is able to disengage and make the play. I like him as MLB because of that toughness and ability to diagnose, also I don't know if he has the OLB type speed to cover a slot although he is a good tackler in open space. I do wish he played with more impact though, I want to see harder hits.

I think he can do just fine in a defense like OSU's, but there is that thing with their being only 4 & 5* guys on the roster so making the field isnt a given for any of them. I wish Bailey would have gone to OSU
mad.r191677.gif
Awesome.....that's exactly what we've been hearing on him. Tough, smart, intense.

Agree on Bailey....I thought he was sort of a mini-Cardale in the Neuqua/Brook playoff game a few years ago when Joey Rhatt went off.

Reactions: Cross Bones
Awesome.....that's exactly what we've been hearing on him. Tough, smart, intense.

Agree on Bailey....I thought he was sort of a mini-Cardale in the Neuqua/Brook playoff game a few years ago when Joey Rhatt went off.
Thats what I see too. OSU could have used him exactly how they used Cardale. Illinois coaches saw a running back. Thats when I knew they were clueless. But I can't wait to follow Tuf over at Ohio State if/when he starts getting tic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT