ADVERTISEMENT

Concussions in the NFL

Seems to me if I pay for content, I should be able to share it. But if you don't want me to, I won't. It's your site, man.

Seems to me if I pay for content, I should be able to share it. But if you don't want me to, I won't. It's your site, man.
He's not saying you can't, just not stuff behind a paywall. The link you posted requires a WaPo subscription so most people here can't even read what you posted. Just because you pay for the subscription doesn't mean other can just because you post the link.

all you have to do for this article (and most like) it is just download the article on your phone and read it #foFREE

The gist of the article is that the NFL is not fulfilling its contractual obligations, Hundreds of players suffer from CTE, as confirmed by experts in the field, and the league has refused to grant them a settlement. The league employs a stable of doctors that sees what they are told to see.

The gist of the article is that the NFL is not fulfilling its contractual obligations, Hundreds of players suffer from CTE, as confirmed by experts in the field, and the league has refused to grant them a settlement. The league employs a stable of doctors that sees what they are told to see.
The NFL doesn't care about player's safety?!?! Well knock me over with a feather.

Maybe I'm the only one, but I find this label (concussion and CTE as only a football problem) as complete bullshit!!

I mean it’s not the only sport but certainly happens more frequently in football than any other HS sport. I mean aside from Boxing or MMA tell me a sport that has more than football?

In honor of Dave Duerson, not to mention Junior Seau and even Aaron Hernandez, the NFL should spend more of its vast riches on this insidious condition.

Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT