ADVERTISEMENT

College World Series

Valley Rat

Oct 14, 2003
The CWS gets underway in little over an hour and this is my insane asylum prediction...

Florida State will survive the upper bracket and then hoist the hardware after defeating #1 seed Arizona State in 3 games!

College World Series Bracket

well they are beating FL now but that bracket w UCLA,TCU,FL is too difficult 4 them
This post was edited on 6/21 5:53 PM by DeanOfSelection

Unfortunately Mike Martin and Florida State are the Buffalo Bills of college baseball!

If UCLA continues to hit like last night they have a chance because they have enough pitching.

just think...they have a 1st and 2nd rounder who havent pitched yet lol...Cole 2mrw..that TCU game is huge

I'm sorry for not replying until now... it's not easy getting a good connection here at the Elgin Mental Health Center! LOL

Oh my goodness... what can I say... the #1 Sun Devils didn't bother to show up and the Noles barely made it past two and done... only to give away a 5 run lead against TCU and lose 11-7.

I'm firmly on the Bruin bandwagon now. If they stick with a 3 man rotation, there is no reason they can't 'bring it home' and make it a clean sweep with the women's champion softball team!
This post was edited on 6/26 12:55 AM by Valley Rat

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT