ADVERTISEMENT

CCL Freshman Scores?

Frosh Marist beat GBW in a close one

Sophs Marist 15 GBW 14

Varisty GBW 7 Marist 6

I’d say pretty even matchup

Reactions: MCCaravan6410
From what I’m told, and I have zero intel on this so don’t ask, MC was scheduled to play @Downers North, had a signed contract, apparently Leyden did as well…there was a double booking on DGN end, Leyden got the game as they arrived first. Again zero idea how this happened, it’s a first in my book. There is two sides to every story, in this case three!
MC Sophs played Pekin and won like 42-14 or something. Only team that had an opening that agreed to play us. Bad part about Non Conference games, some teams don’t have lower levels…especially against CPS as MC had to search for opponent’s next week since MP has no lower levels.

From what I’m told, and I have zero intel on this so don’t ask, MC was scheduled to play @Downers North, had a signed contract, apparently Leyden did as well…there was a double booking on DGN end, Leyden got the game as they arrived first. Again zero idea how this happened, it’s a first in my book. There is two sides to every story, in this case three!
MC Sophs played Pekin and won like 42-14 or something. Only team that had an opening that agreed to play us. Bad part about Non Conference games, some teams don’t have lower levels…especially against CPS as MC had to search for opponent’s next week since MP has no lower levels.
That is terrible on DGN’s side. They should have allowed the other two teams to play.

Soph score was 41-19

Heard MC Freshman had a game put together last minute with Simeon before varsity. I know the kids didn’t get a game last week. If anyone’s headed to the varsity game and get to the field early updates would be appreciated

Heard MC Freshman had a game put together last minute with Simeon before varsity. I know the kids didn’t get a game last week. If anyone’s headed to the varsity game and get to the field early updates would be appreciated
This is true. It’s currently 7-0 MC!

Reactions: MCCaravan6410
Freshman MC won 37-6. BR sophs won by a lot but I don’t have that exact score. And not sure about BR freshman.

Reactions: RockSoup
DePaul Prep Freshman 27
St. Viator Freshman 18

DP 2-1 beat Lawrence, and Viator, lost to Rita 26-0.

Don’t think DP freshman QB played against Lawrence and Rita

Reactions: Muffed-Punt
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT