ADVERTISEMENT

Bears

LTHS
Cub fans won’t mind you rooting for the goods guys on the Northside. You’re right the Cubs are much more fun to watch especially at Wrigley.
Corey. I really don't have a problem with the Cubs. My Brother-in-Law and my wife's Uncle are avid...miserable...Sox fans. :D:p. They are always making fun of the Cubs, their fans, their announcers, etc. So, I ask them if they watch the Cubs and they say NO! So, then I ask, "how do you know what the announcers are like if you don't watch the games?" LOL! Then I will get an answer like, "well you know what Cub fans are like." So, I keep messing with them and say something like, "well I know what Sox fans are like. They are miserable and foolish to keep putting up with this nonsense and Reinsdorf." LOL!

I used to do the same things when I was a young man. I made fun of the Cubs and their fans. Then I matured and realized making fun of the Cubs wasn't going to make the Sox any better. Both teams have won a single WS in my entire lifetime. So, the argument is really about who's the tallest midget.

Now that I am a "recovering Sox fan," and have moved back to the Yankees, I am happier than I have been with an MLB team in many years.

Corey. I really don't have a problem with the Cubs. My Brother-in-Law and my wife's Uncle are avid...miserable...Sox fans. :D:p. They are always making fun of the Cubs, their fans, their announcers, etc. So, I ask them if they watch the Cubs and they say NO! So, then I ask, "how do you know what the announcers are like if you don't watch the games?" LOL! Then I will get an answer like, "well you know what Cub fans are like." So, I keep messing with them and say something like, "well I know what Sox fans are like. They are miserable and foolish to keep putting up with this nonsense and Reinsdorf." LOL!

I used to do the same things when I was a young man. I made fun of the Cubs and their fans. Then I matured and realized making fun of the Cubs wasn't going to make the Sox any better. Both teams have won a single WS in my entire lifetime. So, the argument is really about who's the tallest midget.

Now that I am a "recovering Sox fan," and have moved back to the Yankees, I am happier than I have been with an MLB team in many years.
Funny stuff.

Maybe Cubs fans and folks living on the North Side don't get it, but supporting the White Sox is equal parts representing for the SouthSide and following the actual team (in that order lately). Remember ... the SouthSide is the ONLY side.

Maybe Cubs fans and folks living on the North Side don't get it, but supporting the White Sox is equal parts representing for the SouthSide and following the actual team (in that order lately). Remember ... the SouthSide is the ONLY side.
So just what are you representing on the SouthSide besides the White Sox?

Well, when it comes to talking about the Cubs and Sox it's still an argument of who are the tallest midgets. The argument has been the same for decades.

Sox fans say they know more baseball outside their team. Cubs fans say they show far more support when the team isn't winning...mistaking loyalty for foolishness. But carry on.

Caleb Williams hinted at an epic draft night outfit.... which surely will piss some dopes off.
You're probably right. We have a lot of people going around day-to-day life looking to be offended by something. They lead sad, disgusting lives. I couldn't care less what he wears. Hey, it may actually make me laugh. Let's see how creative he gets.

Reactions: corey90
You're probably right. We have a lot of people going around day-to-day life looking to be offended by something. They lead sad, disgusting lives. I couldn't care less what he wears. Hey, it may actually make me laugh. Let's see how creative he gets.
I don’t care what he wears as long as he plays like I think he can. Bear fans will embrace him if he wins and throws touchdowns. 😆

Reactions: LTHSALUM76
I don’t care what he wears as long as he plays like I think he can. Bear fans will embrace him if he wins and throws touchdowns. 😆
Corey, I am in agreement with you 100%. No one is going to care what his wardrobe is if he's playing well and winning games. But if he isn't playing well and isn't winning games, everything will come into scrutiny...including what he is wearing.

Corey, I am in agreement with you 100%. No one is going to care what his wardrobe is if he's playing well and winning games. But if he isn't playing well and isn't winning games, everything will come into scrutiny...including what he is wearing.
Yup totally agree. He is already under scrutiny for what he could possibly wear. Some Bear fans worry about stupid stuff. It really is amazing. It’s like it test their masculinity. Who or why does anyone care about how he dresses. Rodman wore a dress and he seemed to do just fine. It’s not my cup of tea but i don’t care. I am beginning to wonder if he is doing this to freak the Chicago fans out. Testing the waters so to speak. Hahahaha

Yup totally agree. He is already under scrutiny for what he could possibly wear. Some Bear fans worry about stupid stuff. It really is amazing. It’s like it test their masculinity. Who or why does anyone care about how he dresses. Rodman wore a dress and he seemed to do just fine. It’s not my cup of tea but i don’t care. I am beginning to wonder if he is doing this to freak the Chicago fans out. Testing the waters so to speak. Hahahaha
anyone that’s cares is an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: LTHSALUM76
In a way I hope the Bears don't pick a WR at #9.

With all the hype Caleb Williams is getting on how great he is, he should already have more than enough tools needed now with the additions at WR, RB and TE.

It won't be Odunze who will go at #8, to audible gasps. It will a BAA lineman or edge wherever the Bears trade down to.

It won't be Odunze who will go at #8, to audible gasps. It will a BAA lineman or edge wherever the Bears trade down to.
The Falcons drafting a WR definitely would cause some gasps. I could see them trading back though, causing a WR at 8

In a way I hope the Bears don't pick a WR at #9.

With all the hype Caleb Williams is getting on how great he is, he should already have more than enough tools needed now with the additions at WR, RB and TE.
DJ Moore is signed through next season, and the recently traded for Keenan Allen is a FA at season's end. That leaves Velus Jones Jr and Tyler Scott as your remaining WRs.

I was surprised by the Falcons pick in Penix. I thought we lost Odumze. WOW
Bears didn’t F this up this draft. Surprised Dallas went at 17. Poles did his homework. Happy we have him. We still need an Edge rusher but man we did good.

Rest of the needs will have to wait until next year. Edge Rusher.

Still want to see how this OL does. I know I'm the only one on the board who feels this way but I still want a dominant LB like Butkus, Singletary or Urlacher. Next year?

Reactions: Silver Rain
Rest of the needs will have to wait until next year. Edge Rusher.

Still want to see how this OL does. I know I'm the only one on the board who feels this way but I still want a dominant LB like Butkus, Singletary or Urlacher. Next year?
You're the only one who wants a dominant linebacker? I'm going to go out on a limb and say I want a dominant QB, RB, TE, LT, LG, C, RG, RT, WR, DT, DE, LB, CB, S, K, P, and Nickel. Next year?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT