ADVERTISEMENT

Another Zambrano Blowup!!

the porters77

Sep 18, 2007
When are the Cubs going to cut this guy loose? Honestly, they should tell him to stay home when they play the Sox. Did you see the way that idiot acted in the dugout after the first inning? What a moron. I guess Derek Lee is to blame for the homerun Quentin hit and the other three hits in the first inning. Fool can't even go out to start the second inning. Can we face him again Sunday??
laugh.gif

flush.gif

Oh, and Lee and Ramirez continue to pound the baseball. One hit and five strikeouts between them! But Ramirez made up for it by making an error too. 2-3-4 and 5 struck out NINE times for them! Ouch!!
This post was edited on 6/25 5:43 PM by the porters77

I'm not a huge fan of D-Lee but what he yelled at the imbecile was right on...

Shut the .... up!

Throw a good game... then you can talk.

If this was just an isolated incident, I could half way understand Zambrano's frustration, but the guy has a lengthy list of meltdowns so it's obvious he's got problems. I think he's gone...wouldn't it by hysterical if he ended up in a St Louis uniform?....

MIKEFTB

hard to cut him loose with that contract....the cubs have some of the worst contracts not only in baseball but all of sports...Fuko,Zambrano,Soriano....dont forget they just had to eat alot of Bradleys
This post was edited on 6/26 11:19 AM by DeanOfSelection

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT