ADVERTISEMENT

5A Semi-finals…..woof

SF vs Larry and then the Holy War...I dig it 😎
Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

Somebody needs to call SF and Larry and inform them that they’re playing each other

I think Hilltoppers roll. So much talent and size, and they already handled PC this year. PC has had an easier path to the semis. I see JCA giving either team that comes through the north fits in Bloomington.

Early take..
Naz
JCA

But need the injury report.
But seriously no, they are kids. I’ve seen enough CCL threads.😂
I’m with @tuccs

SF shouldn’t even try and put on the cleats next Saturday. The fact that Naz wasn’t crowned 8A champion immediately after Prairie Ridge and we are forcing them to go through this exercise of actually playing the games should be a felony. Anyone suggesting otherwise (like myself - hand up) was brutally misguided.

So the other Carmel high school from the north woods losses to Sycamore last year 43 to nothing and the world is happy as Associate Bob from Demolition Man. This year the other Carmel High School beats Antioch 50 to 7 and known universe is on the edge of collapse. Now the other Carmel High School losses a team that backed into the playoffs with a losing record (4-5). Maybe Antioch record was all smoke?

Maine South just lost to Barrington (who says rich kids all play lacrosse and row). I don't think the kids on Maine South are hurting any less because they lost to another public instead of Loyola.

It's only high school football folks.

Last edited:
So the other Carmel high school from the north woods losses to Sycamore last year 43 to nothing and the world is happy as Associate Bob from Demolition Man. This year the other Carmel High School beats Antioch 50 to 7 and known universe is on the edge of collapse. Now the other Carmel High School losses a team that backed into the playoffs with a losing record (4-5). Maybe Antioch record was a smoke?

Maine South just lost to Barrington (who says rich kids all play lacrosse and row). I don't think the kids on Maine South are hurting any less because they lost to another public instead of Loyola.

So the other Carmel high school from the north woods losses to Sycamore last year 43 to nothing and the world is happy as Associate Bob from Demolition Man. This year the other Carmel High School beats Antioch 50 to 7 and known universe is on the edge of collapse. Now the other Carmel High School losses a team that backed into the playoffs with a losing record (4-5). Maybe Antioch record was a smoke?

Shhhh, you’re gonna rile up the snowflakes!

No but they’re getting their players the same way. Source: the programs (including Driscoll) beforehand
image.png

I wouldn't say that, Naz has much better access to the notorious mer-people of lake michigan. They don't call Racki "The Submarine" for nothing. Of course, WSF must pull all the good players from Mundelein, which set Naz up to make it through the quarters in the first place.

I’m with @tuccs

SF shouldn’t even try and put on the cleats next Saturday. The fact that Naz wasn’t crowned 8A champion immediately after Prairie Ridge and we are forcing them to go through this exercise of actually playing the games should be a felony. Anyone suggesting otherwise (like myself - hand up) was brutally misguided.
Probably the first smart thing you’ve said in the last 527 hours. Is the super bowl haze starting to wear off now that reality is setting in?

Anyway, if you go to the tape, tuccs never said St Francis shouldn’t lace up the cleats. I believe I said no one should bother playing a game after St Francis beat Naz by 3 scores in week 9 with the best QB and receiving group in the history of football joined by the best home run threat running back of all time. If anything I was agreeing with Frannies when you were asking why all the hype over Naz when St Francis already won this thing back in week 9 by 3 scores…..Crown ‘Em!

Also, while imitation they say is the best form or flattery and I am truly flattered don’t get me wrong. You’re not as good at this as I am like I’ve said before, you can’t Lou Holtz a Lou Holtzer.

All that being said, I’m glad we are here all 4 semi finalists and I hope all teams stay healthy and play well 5A was fun to watch and we still get two more weeks to enjoy it. This week will be fun!

image.png

I wouldn't say that, Naz has much better access to the notorious mer-people of lake michigan. They don't call Racki "The Submarine" for nothing. Of course, WSF must pull all the good players from Mundelein, which set Naz up to make it through the quarters in the first place.
SF been a huge lake county pull for years!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT