ADVERTISEMENT

1A Althoff v 3A DuPec - Crusaders 41-18 GAME

DuPec wouldn’t make it out of the Big Northern Conference. This was not an upset at all.
Disagree. They’d probably be competitive with everyone except Byron. I think they could find 5-6 wins. But we’ll never know…

I was thinking 4 wins. So I guess your 5-6 wouldn’t be out of the realm. But like you said. We will never know.

BNC vs TRAC didn't go too well and Stillman almost lost to CPS team.
Not trying to be a dick...honestly a little surprised.
BNC is a little down this year despite all the playoff teams, especially in the middle of the conference. Monmouth Roseville is a real good team and one of the better teams in TRAC. All 4 of their losses were to legit 8-1 teams. I’m not too surprised they beat North Boone one bit.

BNC vs TRAC didn't go too well and Stillman almost lost to CPS team.
Not trying to be a dick...honestly a little surprised.
Du-Pec absolutely dominated Oregon today. After seeing Dixon struggle with Plano last night, I would say the BNC is down a lot this year.

Reactions: doctor_d
Du-Pec absolutely dominated Oregon today. After seeing Dixon struggle with Plano last night, I would say the BNC is down a lot this year.
I was just gonna come on here and say the same. It looks like DuPec might've finished with only 1 or 2 losses in that league.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT