ADVERTISEMENT

Where To Go Week 1?

LW East @ Crete-Monee* or LW Central @ Richards. (*I wonder how the Griffin following will be shoehorned into those visitor stands).

Hinsdale Central @ Naperville Central
Grey Poupon Bowl

I'll add GBW @ Maine South - can the Hitters exact a measure of revenge?

Or the 7th installment of The Joust on Jane's Avenue between the Beloved and the Alma. The last two have been lopsided affairs but the prior 4 were decided by a combined 4 points.

Grey Poupon Bowl

I'll add GBW @ Maine South - can the Hitters exact a measure of revenge?

Not sure if the Hitters can bounce back after last years beat down, but I bet GW is happy to have Cox on turf. Kid is a big time home run hitter.

Coal City has to be on the short list!

Coal city/Morris or Wilmington/Manteno? Undecided where I’m going. Which one I8 guys......only reason I’m considering the CC game is A) the sheer history of the matchup. First time ever meeting for two schools ten minutes away that were relatively close in size. And B) I wouldn’t mind an excuse for a Babes bloody and burger!

Coal city/Morris or Wilmington/Manteno? Undecided where I’m going. Which one I8 guys......only reason I’m considering the CC game is A) the sheer history of the matchup. First time ever meeting for two schools ten minutes away that were relatively close in size. And B) I wouldn’t mind an excuse for a Babes bloody and burger!
I'm biased here but the CC/Morris game is going to have an electric atmosphere. It will be the biggest crowd we've had in ages. Hopefully the Coalers can make a game of it

Reactions: Gene K.
I'm biased here but the CC/Morris game is going to have an electric atmosphere. It will be the biggest crowd we've had in ages. Hopefully the Coalers can make a game of it

I’m leaning toward CC because of the environment. You can’t beat that small town, big game feel. I think it could rival the ‘04 CC/Wilmo crowd. Do you know if they play at Morris next year?

I’m leaning toward CC because of the environment. You can’t beat that small town, big game feel. I think it could rival the ‘04 CC/Wilmo crowd. Do you know if they play at Morris next year?
Yes next year CC opens at Morris

Wouldn't it be great to see two adjoining states preseason top 10 play each other for week 1...

IL vs MI
IL vs MO
IL vs IA

Wouldn't it be great to see two adjoining states preseason top 10 play each other for week 1...

IL vs MI
IL vs MO
IL vs IA

Not really.....there are enough great potential matchups waiting to happen here in IL. Plus then you get into the arguments of which state has better football. In college the kids from MO really thought MO football was tough. But we had more IL kids start than MO kids.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT