ADVERTISEMENT

Week 3 Pick Em: St. Rita at Loyola Academy

So who wins Week 3

• St. Rita

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Loyola Academy

Votes: 51 77.3%

• Total voters
One of the most anticipated match-ups of the year. Meanwhile, it would be a mistake for MC to overlook the Dons.

Damn near impossible to win in LA on a Saturday afternoon. LA 24-17. Just happy SR got a win last week and some confidence and hope they can continue to get better the remainder of the schedule and playoffs.
While I completely agree with you don’t forget Marist did it twice in ‘19. Last game regular season to get into the playoffs then a couple weeks later to advance to semi’s against LWE.

Reactions: Brin22 and RockSoup
They’ll have to stop Maldonado from any big plays. Wrap up, fundamental tackling, 11 hats to the ball. 4ypc, 5ypc 10-12 play drive you can live with. If Maldonado hits the 50 yard powers and counters or 50 yard RACs screens, seams, swings, then start the running clock in the 3rd.
Add in Stearney who throws an excellent RPO post and you have to keep everyone in front of you as frustrating as it is getting hit with the 5-10yd outs, slants, ins all the way down the field.
Offensively, chew clock, 1st downs, flip the field and no turnovers.
No easy task against arguably the best program in the state. Godspeed, young Mustangs.

Reactions: Gene K.
Damn near impossible to win in LA on a Saturday afternoon. LA 24-17. Just happy SR got a win last week and some confidence and hope they can continue to get better the remainder of the schedule and playoffs.

I have to agree with you. LA is tough to beat at home . This will be a good game but I think LA wins by 14.

Can this game be watched via computer? I assume Brown is still out?
Assuming Brown is still out.

Livestream link:

Assuming Brown is still out.

Livestream link:
What time? I want to make sure I watch the right game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT