ADVERTISEMENT

Warren 21, Stevenson 0

Devils win the conference only given up 16 points the last 7 weeks
I agreed last week Warren has a good team, and i still think that, but this is a strange year in the NSC in that every other team seems down to me. I was at the LZ/Stevie game and Stevie did not impress me at all. Either did libertyville or Lake Forest. It will be interesting to see how Warren does in the playoffs. Don't get complacent . . .

I agreed last week Warren has a good team, and i still think that, but this is a strange year in the NSC in that every other team seems down to me. I was at the LZ/Stevie game and Stevie did not impress me at all. Either did libertyville or Lake Forest. It will be interesting to see how Warren does in the playoffs. Don't get complacent . . .

I don’t think complacency is in this teams DNA. Was worried about complacency tonight and they didn’t miss a beat. That defense - woof

Devils win the conference only given up 16 points the last 7 weeks

I picked them as my dark horse to make waves in the playoffs! Looks like We are on time and on plan! Go blue devils (unless you playing the Warriors of course!).

Not sure the NSC is down but talent is up at Warren. They will have multiple D1 kids over the next few years. At some point everyone will realize the talent level at Warren is really good and deep. The best players are juniors and sophomores. Warren is moving kids up now ... So the depth will be there for the next 4-5 years. Plus kids want to play at Warren vs other schools in the area. Also the warren kids are doing off season skill, agility and strength training plus competing on 7on7 teams like BOOM and EFT. You can now see the fruits of that work. Go Warren !

Reactions: Bowie50
If I can figure out how to upload them I’ll have em in a jiffy

I don’t think complacency is in this teams DNA. Was worried about complacency tonight and they didn’t miss a beat. That defense - woof
Ok, i am getting on the Warren train. I like the players, uniforms, etc. everything seems to be lining up this year. Just don't disappoint me in round 1 Warren!

You are entitled to your opinion guys but IMO these uniforms are not the best I have seen this year or other years. Quite frankly, no even close.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT