ADVERTISEMENT

Update: Batavia ILB Jack Sadowsky has spring visit plans

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
Batavia (Ill.) junior inside linebacker recruit Jack Sadowsky (6-foot-2, 215 pounds) is headed back to school today after enjoying his long holiday break. Sadowsky checks in and breaks down his latest football recruiting news and more here.

"I had a good holiday break," Sadowsky said. "We go back to school on Monday and we just stayed closer to home for the holidays and I spent a lot of time with my family and friends."

Sadowsky recapped his latest recruiting news.

"We had a lot of college coaches in school back in December (Louisville/Illinois/Wyoming) and I also have been in contact with the coaches from both Stanford and also Yale. Those coaches asked me to send them my transcripts. Purdue has also started to show more interest in me and we've been talking a bit more."

Does Sadowsky have any upcoming Junior Day visits?

"I'm all set to go to Junior Days on January 22nd to Louisville and then I'm going to Iowa on January 29th. I talk to those two schools the most and I'm excited to see what both schools have to offer along with just learning more about each school."

Sadowsky and the Bulldogs are also working hard this winter and getting ready for what looks like another touch opening portion of the 2022 season.

"Our early schedule is no joke and we open up on the road for the first three weeks of the season. We open up at Phillips, then at Lincoln Way East and at Wheaton North in the first three weeks. I think one of the lessons we learned from last year was that we need to have more overall intensity in every practice. The attitude needs to be more than just getting thru every practice, it needs to be everyone working hard to improve each day. If we really want to get better we need to practice harder and work harder."

Sadowky is also focusing more on being a more vocal leader this winter.

"I'm already a pretty vocal guy so I have no issue talking to anyone on the team. I've been more focused on getting to talk to the underclassmen kids more and encouraging them to work harder and that they need to work your butt off to be on this team."

Jack Sadowsky has a scholarship offer from Iowa State University.

My Take on Jack Sadowsky Recruiting: Sadowsky, along with Tyler Jansey form a terrific one two punch at linebacker for Batavia and both linebackers will be Power 5 level recruiting in my opinion. Sadowsky played really well last season, has good speed and great overall instincts. Like many other 2023's right now I feel Sadowsky is a bit overlooked recruiting wise. I'm looking for more and more college coaches to stop into Batavia in the spring and for many of those coaches to offer Sadowsky a scholarship.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.