ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you St. Rita of Cascia!!

MS4EVER

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2004
Perfect Friday night for football. Hawks looked good tonight at times. Winning 35-18 over Six Flags. Lots of big offensive plays for MS. Warren RB is a stud!

I wore my apparently lucky SR shirt under my MS polo tonight and the Swagger was back at Swagger High. Thanks Rocksoup!
FYI Quags can vouch that I had it on.

Perfect Friday night for football. Hawks looked good tonight at times. Winning 35-18 over Six Flags. Lots of big offensive plays for MS. Warren RB is a stud!

I wore my apparently lucky SR shirt under my MS polo tonight and the Swagger was back at Swagger High. Thanks Rocksoup!
Thanks for sharing the great news. I definitely need some

Yes. He was proudly wearing it. Must have brought some inspirtaion to the Hawks. They played very well tonight.

Big bounce-back win against a Northern powerhouse! That's what great programs do! Congrats! Roll through that schedule now.

Reactions: Gene K. and MS4EVER
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT