ADVERTISEMENT

Stanford cuts wrestling, 10 other sports.

Honestly it might be a Title IX thing (wrestling being included that is)

Exactly they cut women’s sports like field hockey, synchronized swimming, and had to then axe Mens sports to match (men’s volleyball, wrestling). Most the other sports cut are coed or have a men’s and women’s team so things were balanced.

Exactly they cut women’s sports like field hockey, synchronized swimming, and had to then axe Mens sports to match (men’s volleyball, wrestling). Most the other sports cut are coed or have a men’s and women’s team so things were balanced.
yeah, I was at Illinois State when they cut wrestling and mens soccer to even things out.

But the school says that they're still welcome and can graduate if they choose. I'd go to Palo Alto, simply because it's so beautiful. Wrestlers can get their wrestling kicks by taking a Gracie class somewhere.

Colleges around the country are facing class action lawsuits from students and parents for charging tuition for in-person class and not delivering.
Can you think of a more deserving bunch than colleges to get their comeuppance?

Colleges around the country are facing class action lawsuits from students and parents for charging tuition for in-person class and not delivering.
Can you think of a more deserving bunch than colleges to get their comeuppance?
Is there some way I can credit ignazio with 100 likes here?

Reactions: ignazio
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT