ADVERTISEMENT

St. Rita 34 St. Patrick 0 F Notes

RockSoup

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2009
Well with a crazy CCL/ESCC crossover week, I might as well update the progress of how the home repairs are going:

-SR had 3 D1 prospects/signees out- KB, Big Val and Do-it-All BJ Hall

-4 JRs starting on O Line

-It was a type of game you wanted to see after a solid but ho-hum conference opener vs Benet last week.

The Good:
TD Tommy’s improved pace and trust with the new weapons he has this year and tucking and running more as needed.

Senior WR EJ Nwagwu, a football player first who went downstate in track last year, broke open some big plays on runs and receptions. Same with Junior Calvin Lee. It was nice to see the the skills group get a seam and put on the burners.

I love watching senior RB Kyle Clayton play football. I actually made the comment to another old timer I was sitting with that 70s/early 80s legendary Coach Pat Cronin would have loved how Kyle runs the ball. No bigger praise in my book to give.

2 shutouts in a row.

2 FGs attempted and made and perfect on 4XPs

The Bad:
I still think they miss too many tackles. That’s not going to work against Naz next week and definitely not come playoff time

Stars of the Game:
Kyle the K Train Clayton
O Line: JRs Armbruster, Gomez, Strelczyk, Gerger and senior Blake
EJ Nwagwu
Calvin Lee
The Real Deal Djabril McNabb

Last edited:
Well with a crazy CCL/ESCC crossover week, I might as well update the progress of how the home repairs are going:

-SR had 3 D1 prospects/signees out- KB, Big Val and Do-it-All BJ Hall

-4 JRs starting on O Line

-It was a type of game you wanted to see after a solid but ho-hum conference opener vs Benet last week.

The Good:
TD Tommy’s improved pace and trust with the new weapons he has this year and tucking and running more as needed.

Senior WR EJ Nwagwu, a football player first who went downstate in track last year, broke open some big plays on runs and receptions. Same with Junior Calvin Lee. It was nice to see the the skills group get a seam and put on the burners.

I love watching senior RB Kyle Clayton play football. I actually made the comment to another old timer I was sitting with that 70s/early 80s legendary Coach Pat Cronin would have loved how Kyle runs the ball. No bigger praise in my book to give.

2 shutouts in a row.

2 FGs attempted and made and perfect on 4XPs

The Bad:
I still think they miss too many tackles. That’s not going to work against Naz next week and definitely not come playoff time

Stars of the Game:
Kyle Clayton
O Line: JRs Armbruster, Gomez, Strelczyk, Gerger and senior Blake
EJ Nwagwu
Calvin Lee
The Real Deal Djabril McNabb
Rita should rest all those kids next week too.

• Haha
Reactions: RockSoup
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT