Lincoln-Way Central 49 Stagg 0
Waubonsie Valley 28 DeKalb 19

SVC Crossovers
Bradley-Bourbonnais 24 Homewood -Flosmoor 21

Non-Conference
Lincoln-Way West 64 Champaign Centennial 0

Last edited:
Reactions: Nmccarty
I’d say something about NV but the thread would prolly get zapped. Embarrassing on all levels.

Reactions: WIU78
I’d say something about NV but the thread would prolly get zapped. Embarrassing on all levels.
Neuqua just doesn't have the horses this year. They were very respectable last year. Did a bunch of kids quit? They do have a nice kicker. And as far as demographics go... we have experienced the same shift up north. For whatever reason it's just a down year.

Last edited:
SVC Blue
Lincoln-Way East 47 Lickport 14
Naperville North 42 Neuqua Valley 0

SVC Red
Andrew 42 Sandburg 27
Naperville Central 56 Metea Valley 7

SVC Green
Lincoln-Way Central 49 Stagg 0
Waubonsie Valley 28 DeKalb 19

SVC Crossovers
Bradley-Bourbonnais 24 Homewood -Flosmoor 21

Non-Conference
Lincoln-Way West 64 Champaign Centennial 0
Oops…Lockport? Lickport? Surprised with the Andrew score as well.

Neuqua just doesn't have the horses this year. They were very respectable last year. Did a bunch of kids quit? They do have a nice kicker. And as far as demographics go... we have experienced the same shift up north. For whatever reason it's just a down year.
It’s more than a down year. All classes in lower levels lack talent, except for that magical 7th grade flag FB team at Crone.

Oops…Lockport? Lickport? Surprised with the Andrew score as well.
Oops. Yeah I do that a lot when I type that name... Totally surprised by the Andrew result over Sandburg. I know they're District 230 rivals I guess it's the separation of points that's pretty surprising I saw Andrew a few weeks ago And they were really really struggling on offense.

Oops. Yeah I do that a lot when I type that name... Totally surprised by the Andrew result over Sandburg. I know they're District 230 rivals I guess it's the separation of points that's pretty surprising I saw Andrew a few weeks ago And they were really really struggling on offense.

Andrew had very high expectations going into this year. They struggled with turnovers in their two losses. Rushed for 360 yards vs Sandburg.

Andrew had very high expectations going into this year. They struggled with turnovers in their two losses. Rushed for 360 yards vs Sandburg.
They actually had better success when they played Naperville Central throwing the ball then running... They didn't throw one pass in the first half and rushed for about maybe 16 yds... came out in the second half and threw the ball all over the place and they were going right up and down the field.. By the time that started they were too far behind to catch up.

Reactions: SWsuburbs4
It’s more than a down year. All classes in lower levels lack talent, except for that magical 7th grade flag FB team at Crone.
Middle school football is not producing players at the HS level whether they play flag, tackle, or madden.
Metea, Waubonsie, & Neuqua should look to co-op should they ever intend to make a real playoff run.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT