ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Coaching Legend Gene Schaller

RockSoup

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2009
Coach Schaller passed away July 31st and has been laid to rest August 5th.

When our lives are measured by the positive impacts one has on other people during our time on this earth, Coach Gene Schaller is a first ballot Hall of Famer.

As thousands of his former players place him on their shoulders and lift him, through prayer, to his rightful position next to his long time coaching partner Jack Quinn in God’s stable of irreplaceable youth mentors, my heart goes out to his beautiful family and to the Visitation, St. Rita and St. Cajetan communities.

Gene Schaller. Legend.

Coach Schaller passed away July 31st and has been laid to rest August 5th.

When our lives are measured by the positive impacts one has on other people during our time on this earth, Coach Gene Schaller is a first ballot Hall of Famer.

As thousands of his former players place him on their shoulders and lift him, through prayer, to his rightful position next to his long time coaching partner Jack Quinn in God’s stable of irreplaceable youth mentors, my heart goes out to his beautiful family and to the Visitation, St. Rita and St. Cajetan communities.

Gene Schaller. Legend.
I never met Coach Schaller, but everyone I've come across at Cascia echo your exact comments. What a great family as well! May Coach Rest in Peace.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT