ADVERTISEMENT

Quincy ND 21 Arthur 14 FINAL

4Afan

Sep 15, 2001
QND comes back from down 14-0 to be the first 4-5 team to advance.

I didn't promise anything, I'm not 7. Anyways they will get running clocked faster than those drunks from Coal City will visiting Rochester. I hope I can make it over to SHG in time to piss all over their toilet seats like us Rochester dads are known to do while they lose 56-7 at Ken Losses Field. I'll be making the GrossNoises all week.

I didn't promise anything, I'm not 7. Anyways they will get running clocked faster than those drunks from Coal City will visiting Rochester. I hope I can make it over to SHG in time to piss all over their toilet seats like us Rochester dads are known to do while they lose 56-7 at Ken Losses Field. I'll be making the GrossNoises all week.
How old are you? Really weird take on what’s important to you.

I don't think you'll have to "make it over" there unless you have something to do earlier Saturday. Isn't Rochester's game next Friday evening?

It's impossible to ignore GrossNoises. They are a reality of life. EdgyTim knows there is nothing he's going to do. If not these GrossNoises then another GrossNoises will fill these air waves. Besides, name a rule I've broken. You can't, it's not my fault you all are so sensitive. It's what grows these GrossNoises.

Reactions: chiliconcarne2
It's impossible to ignore GrossNoises. They are a reality of life. EdgyTim knows there is nothing he's going to do. If not these GrossNoises then another GrossNoises will fill these air waves. Besides, name a rule I've broken. You can't, it's not my fault you all are so sensitive. It's what grows these GrossNoises.
You have the CCL guys longing for the days of HHSTigerfan

Reactions: net-se and eireog
Edgy's giving him enough rope to hang himself with. Notice how he's had several posts deleted?
As long as GrossNoises is not political, he gets to stay. That seems to be Edgy's criterion and since he runs the board, that's his call. Beside that, Gross adds some spice to the site, especially when the threads are starting to taste bland.

Reactions: chiliconcarne2
Weirdly I’m kind of enjoying this guy. Not sure what to make of it, but it’s off the rails.
Me too. It’s like a throwback to years ago when there were some crazy guys on the site and crazy arguments/fights breaking out. I used to say it was like walking into a bucket of blood bar entering the Edgy free board. I’m sure it want fun for Edgy trying to keep the inmates in line but it was fun as an observer.

In recent years things have become relatively tame. I’m sure Edgy is fine with this.

Weirdly I’m kind of enjoying this guy. Not sure what to make of it, but it’s off the rails.
True, don’t mind, mildly entertained, but I do think he thought the shtick was cool at first even though he’ll never admit it. But it seems like he had to quickly become a parody of the character he thought was originally cool. I know over analysis by me again.😂

You better pay your bet when Rochester running clocks the Coal City Drunks.
Oh young man I remember my wager! I don’t wager unless I feel its a wager I could collect upon. And I do intend to fulfill it if it what you predict comes to fruition. Can I say the same about you? And BTW. I’m not a CC guy I have no skin in any team that’s in the playoffs. What has irritated me with your posts is your blatant personal attacks on some towns and other posters alike. Calling out another posters wife? Calling people in CC drunks! Cmon man I’d be surprised if you even know where CC is without the help from Google and even more surprised if you actually know anyone from there. Your brief time on here has been less than stellar with your “noise”. And that’s what most of it is. Grow up youngster. Your speaking volumes about yourself.

Wow, you sound hurt. You also sound like you don't have 250 to lose so foolishly. If you knew Coal City you'd know you're throwing money away. We won't even appreciate your chump change. I just want to hurt you with these GrossNoises.
🤣🤣. 250$ is chump change, I made 15 times that at the boat last night playing blackjack and roulette. Slots don’t do it for me. We’ll see Friday. Enjoy your week.

You're definitely hurt. Tell you what, if Rochester doesn't running clock Coal City I'll write you a check for 250 to get that wiener enhancement surgery you obviously need. Unfortunately it'll just be you losing money. It'll be over at half.

Wiener? Not that I need that but ok. I never said CC would win. Im thinking more of a 30-35/ 10-14 type of game in favor of your beloved. I’ll sweeten the deal for ya. I’ll donate like I said I would if CC gets clocked. But if they don’t you don’t have to pay anything. Just don’t post another thing on here again.

You're definitely hurt. Tell you what, if Rochester doesn't running clock Coal City I'll write you a check for 250 to get that wiener enhancement surgery you obviously need. Unfortunately it'll just be you losing money. It'll be over at half.
Since I've been a supporter of yours when others want you flushed from the board, can I borrow the $250 you're going to win? Rather than enhancement, I actually need w....... reduction surgery! I promise to pay the loan back as soon as Hollywood calls and says I can start working again.

Oh young man I remember my wager! I don’t wager unless I feel its a wager I could collect upon. And I do intend to fulfill it if it what you predict comes to fruition. Can I say the same about you? And BTW. I’m not a CC guy I have no skin in any team that’s in the playoffs. What has irritated me with your posts is your blatant personal attacks on some towns and other posters alike. Calling out another posters wife? Calling people in CC drunks! Cmon man I’d be surprised if you even know where CC is without the help from Google and even more surprised if you actually know anyone from there. Your brief time on here has been less than stellar with your “noise”. And that’s what most of it is. Grow up youngster. Your speaking volumes about yourself.
You guys need to stop feeding the troll here.

Reactions: net-se
Nashville @ QND
1pm Saturday

The fart has assured us we will be clocked. The clock struck midnight on ALAH today. Back to the pumpkin patch they go... Who's ready for round 2? Tick tock tick tock....

I never thought a 2A Round 1 Playoff game in Arthur Illinois would turn into this garbage.

Just cut the crap and be respectful. Leave your game on the field!

I never thought a 2A Round 1 Playoff game in Arthur Illinois would turn into this garbage.

Just cut the crap and be respectful. Leave your game on the field!
I never thought a frat boy from Rochester could get so wound up over a 2A football game. But he's here, and he's all kinds of excited... Net worth less than 5k, ego the size of Texas! Gotta love them Gen Z'ers!

• Haha
Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT