ADVERTISEMENT

Proposal #7 - Blanket ineligibility for transfers

Hillini74

Jun 7, 2001
Pay attention to the proposal no one is talking about yet. Steve Millsaps from Joliet West has proposed an automatic 365 day ineligibility period for all transfer cases regardless of circumstances. Sure hope none of our state's athletes become victims of their parents being forced to move due to careers, finances, health, etc.

Exceptional logic there :rolleyes:

Pay attention to the proposal no one is talking about yet. Steve Millsaps from Joliet West has proposed an automatic 365 day ineligibility period for all transfer cases regardless of circumstances. Sure hope none of our state's athletes become victims of their parents being forced to move due to careers, finances, health, etc.

Exceptional logic there :rolleyes:

I am certain he also wants it to apply to students who transfer from privates to publics and publics to publics, correct?

Note the sarcasm

There are 3 proposals concerning transfers.
1. 365 days ineligible
2. 30 mile rule
3. Eligible except for post season

There are 3 proposals concerning transfers.
1. 365 days ineligible
2. 30 mile rule
3. Eligible except for post season

sorry for my ignorance: as I have never been in a situation in which i needed to use it.
what is the current rule?
public to public
public to private

I think a transfer from private to public can play no problem, but not public to private.

It used to be Public to Private you sat out a year which was total bullshit.I think you can do it but only once.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT