#31 Loyola Academy

#38 Mt. Carmel

#41 East St. Louis

#175 Lincoln Way-East

#242 Cary-Grove

I am a believer in elite coaching + elite talent + elite program = predictive

LWE has all three in spades next season

Reactions: McEvergreen
So Maine South in week one and the Florida team in week two doesn’t do it for you?
My information came from Max Preps

It shows week 2 vs Stagg

If the information is wrong, I will stand corrected and apologize

LWE schedule has me yawning…

That team won’t be tested until they hit the playoffs.
For some reason Max Preps hasn’t updated their schedule. But they for sure get tested in some games this year.

Week 1 (Maine South)- Huge first opening game. Whats been going around is this is one of the better Maine South teams they have had. We all know who East has on both sides of the ball so this is setting up to be a heavy weight battle.

Week 2 (SFA)- Team from Florida who they will play at the East St. Louis Classic. Although there is not a lot of information about this team, they did make it to the state championship last year and faced IMG Academy. And that’s not easy as Florida football is another level. We’ll have to see what that team really is Week 2.

Week 4 (Naperville North)- Extremely high powered offense that will give East’s talented but mostly inexperienced secondary a big test. Jacob Bell the quarterback can sling it and he has a great group of receivers to help him.

Week 5 (HF)- A team that always seems to play East tough every year.

Week 9 (Naperville Central) - Saw them play at the Naperville North 7v7. They have a really talented and deep group. Big QB who has some weapons included Deshawn Willams who transferred from St. Francis.

I will give you Stagg and Andrew. They were not happy that they had to play them. They were hoping this conference realignment would have them play either one of the other Lincoln Way teams or even keep playing Bradley that would give them a better test. Now is this the hardest schedule that East has ever played? No. But they definitely get tested in a lot of different ways that will help prepare for the playoffs.

IMG went 10-0 last year

That record includes all playoff and state championship games

I don’t know if games are missing off of Maxpreps, but I am of the belief that IMG does not play within the state of Florida football system

According to Maxpreps SFA went 5-6 last year… how can anyone pretend that they were in the state finals???

IMG went 10-0 last year

I don’t know if games are missing off of Maxpreps, but I am of the belief that IMG does not play within the state of Florida football system

According to Maxpreps SFA went 5-6 last year… how can anyone pretend that they were in the state finals???
Which Florida teams are you referring to? They are playing Specially Fit Academy. A newer prep school. They played IMG Varsity I believe not the national team. They went 10-4 last year but a lot of their games just say forfeited because of incomplete scores and game data. I know some websites say they play St Francis Academy for some reason but East posted that they play Specially Fit. Now I’m not saying they’re on that Elite level of Florida teams by any means but not definitely not a snooze fest.

Last edited:
Reactions: MMA_Det
this is the SFA team that I am referring to

And please forgive my ignorance

Are you telling me that IMG has a national travel team, and a regional football team that plays in state games only????
Yeah that team is usually a national powerhouse. They played East St Louis recently. And yes IMG had 2 teams. National team and a local team that plays Florida and surrounding teams.

Reactions: Silver Rain
IMG went 10-0 last year

Yes IMG is banned from Florida playoffs.

Reactions: corey90
Maybe the reason you can’t find a girl who likes high school football has less to do with girls liking high school football and more to do with you being an abrasive slouch.

:-/
Im married to a doctor with 6 children, 4 sons 10X the man you are, and I have 3 pensions. Nice pix. I see you want to be what I once was. Good ****ing luck with that. You're the kind that sits behind your grandma's computer acting tough. If you want I can autograph that picture for ya! At least your Gma now has a picture of a real man in her house! I will be down at Ft. Bragg in a few weeks. Maybe you can sneak on post and we can meet at the Delta compound and shoot the shit!

• Haha
Reactions: Gene K. and UAGoofy
Im married to a doctor with 6 children, 4 sons 10X the man you are, and I have 3 pensions. Nice pix. I see you want to be what I once was. Good ****ing luck with that. You're the kind that sits behind your grandma's computer acting tough. If you want I can autograph that picture for ya! At least your Gma now has a picture of a real man in her house! I will be down at Ft. Bragg in a few weeks. Maybe you can sneak on post and we can meet at the Delta compound and shoot the shit!

You don’t have to lie to the DisgustingSounds. It is clear you are hurt. Based on your history, DisgustingSounds can understand.

My wife said that you are a on-line stalker
You don’t have to lie to the DisgustingSounds. It is clear you are hurt. Based on your history, DisgustingSounds can understand.
If you're trying to mind**** a mind****er you're outta your league. Obviously you are a loner and no life, getting off on the BS you spew. I'm done with ya boy!~

~ Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity!
~Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
~Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
~What luck for rulers that men do not think.
~Just because I stop arguing with you doesn’t make you right. It just means I remembered that you can’t fix stupid.
~A stupid man is the most dangerous animal of them all.
~The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
~We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.
~Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT