ADVERTISEMENT

Preseason Chicagoland Top 50 poll: 60-55

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
Below are teams ranked 60-55 in my 2015 Preseason Chicagoland Top 60 team poll. I will rank a Top 60 in the preseason and then in the final 2015 end of the season poll. Weekly in season poll will be a Top 30 along with "others".

This is being released here and here only as an EDGY Nation exclusive and will be in the free side later as we get closer to kickoff.

55. Fenwick
56. Niles North
57. Glenbard South
58. Plainfield East
59. Minooka
60. St. Charles North

Thoughts on Teams ranked 55-60- Fenwick will be a younger team but still have a good core of starters back this season. The Friars will battle and my guess will be a 5-4/6-3 caliber team. Niles North impressed me this summer and RB/LB Barrington Wade (Iowa) is the real deal plus North has good talent besides Wade. Glenbard South just wins games and conference crowns year in and year out. Plainfield East is also going to be a bit young but I like the core back on defense this fall. Minooka has some key kids back including DL Blake Parzych and junior QB Johnny Carnagio. St. Charles North keeps making positive strides and has 15 starters back this fall.

Next 50-55 ranked teams in Chicagoland

Last edited:
Reactions: biglatte
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News