ADVERTISEMENT

PR 49 Simeon 0 F

Those extra games and extra practices would have made a big difference I think.49-20 instead of 49-0

Reactions: Relist8
Those extra games and extra practices would have made a big difference I think.49-20 instead of 49-0
I suspected PR would rush the ball better than most predicted; Simeon hasn’t done well over the years containing teams that have option oriented offenses. You can’t line up and be a brute! Assignment football is a different animal, one player out of position and it’s off the races. I looked up the rush yards Simeon gave up in Baltimore when a running clock was forced first half...

Reactions: msuyko
Perhaps. Several of Simeon penalties Appeared to happen from lack of discipline. Those missed practices might have made a difference.
You could argue that point if PR didn’t beat them so convincingly. Their best player (Evans) was on the sideline, and it doesn’t look like they missed a beat at all.

Reactions: Gene K. and Relist8
I suspected PR would rush the ball better than most predicted; Simeon hasn’t done well over the years containing teams that have option oriented offenses. You can’t line up and be a brute! Assignment football is a different animal, one player out of position and it’s off the races. I looked up the rush yards Simeon gave up in Baltimore when a running clock was forced first half...
True team football vs a great group of individual talented football players.

Also had 3 passing TD's......fun to watch!

Must be nice to have a third opportunity.

I agree a Third Chance is big, To bad the Prep bowl doesn’t mean much. I feel Simeon didn’t prepare for this game at all. Remember Phillips gave PR a hell of a game last year. Simeon should have took a page out of Phillips Book.

If not, they should petition
I don’t think the Mayor will be answering anymore calls from Danta
I agree a Third Chance is big, To bad the Prep bowl doesn’t mean much. I feel Simeon didn’t prepare for this game at all. Remember Phillips gave PR a hell of a game last year. Simeon should have took a page out of Phillips Book.

chris I like the Phillips plug opportunity... I think we both got our Christmas gift early. I’m sure someone will start a thread Monday so we can talk some football...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT