ADVERTISEMENT

Ofallon vs. Minooka

SUNDOWN

Jun 29, 2001
I am hearing that O'fallon has roared back from a 4-1 deficit (when the game was suspended Saturday) to take a 9-4 lead in the 6th inning today.

Well...if that score holds up. it will be most unfortunate for the Indians. They had no choice but to suspend that game Saturday because those schools were very close to where the storm system that spawned all the tornadoes started. It was very close....It's ahrd to just pick up where you left off after the time off....

MIKEFTB

Re: It's A Final...O'Fallon 9 Minooka 6.....

Tough loss for the Indians....O'Fallon takes on Naperville Central next......

MIKEFTB

What the hell do I know? I ASSumed Minooka would prevail here. Who knows maybe O'Fallon can knock off Central.

I hear that a stud pitcher for O'fallon, who was unavailable Saturday, was pitching in the game today. He also hit a homerun off of "Folty" from Minooka. He must be a hell of a player.

That must be Miles Quintal. The talk was that if O'Fallon won this game he was going to pitch against Central...It was O'Fallon and Quintal who kocked off the Redhawks in the same Super-Sectional last season.....

MIKEFTB

My hat is off to Miles Quintal, after throwing 90 pitches against Minooka, he threw 4 strong innings against Central, allowing only one run. As I understand it, he was forced out of the Central game due to IHSA rules? Either pitch count or maximum innings in a day rule? In any event, I expected Central to handle O'Fallen a lot better than they did. So my hat is off to Mr. Quintal and that entire team and program.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT