ADVERTISEMENT

non-conference schedules

FakeMontana

Nov 3, 2006
Looking at some non-conference schedules and a few that really stood out, excluding ESL of course

Glenbrook South: York, Barrington, Lake Zurich
Marist: Glenbard West, Brother Rice, Loyola
Naperville Central: Hinsdale central, Plainfield North, Lockport

Warren has Barrington and Maine south to start the year. As always two of the three toughest games for the devils are weeks 2 and 2.

Weeks 1 and 2.
And props to chicago public league schools Kenwood and Simeon who play weeks 1 and 2 against perennial piers such as Lincoln-Way East, St. Rita, Wheaton Warren like South and Sycamore b4 playing CPL opponents.
Really a lot of good fb schools seem to be challenging themselves in the first two weeks which seems like a good idea as long as you can eventually win 5 total.
I kind of think that in cases of Warren kenwood sycamore and others, they know they can get to 5 even with an 0/2 start.

Reactions: Silver Rain
Looking forward to Willowbrook playing Notre Dame and Glenbard North weeks 1 and 2. WSC Crossover with OPRF this year.

Hinsdale Central - (1) Naperville Central; (2) Bolingbrook
The board voted these 3 along with HF the 4 most overrated programs in the area a couple years ago. Either they hate Red, Black, and White, or there's some other thing going on.

• Haha
Reactions: RD_Watcher
The board voted these 3 along with HF the 4 most overrated programs in the area a couple years ago. Either they hate Red, Black, and White, or there's some other thing going on.
I remember that. But as we've seen, schools and programs change each year. I think they'll be two great games, and set up HC well going into Week 3 vs. LT.

Reactions: Cross Bones
I remember that. But as we've seen, schools and programs change each year. I think they'll be two great games, and set up HC well going into Week 3 vs. LT.
Sometimes I wish we could play the schools they consider great once they go a few rounds deep in smaller classes. We got a chance during the covid year and beat them pretty badly. Our covid team I wouldn't call strong, and that other team was hyped up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT