ADVERTISEMENT

Naperville Central hires a new coach

Don't take this the wrong way but, if he's part of the staff he knew about the kids transferring in? So he was part of the problem. Oh and that's how its starts - people in the know say " Very good guy" and no one reports it.

Don't take this the wrong way but, if he's part of the staff he knew about the kids transferring in? So he was part of the problem. Oh and that's how its starts - people in the know say " Very good guy" and no one reports it.

Correct me if I am wrong, but nothing I have read suggest that individuals were doing something wrong. What I have read is that the proper transfer paper work was not submitted. Not having a Principal Concurrence doesn't mean someone was doing something wrong. It is required for a transfer to be immediately eligible. Not sure how an assistant Coach would be part of that problem. I am not in the know so maybe there is a lot more to it.

Correct me if I am wrong, but nothing I have read suggest that individuals were doing something wrong. What I have read is that the proper transfer paper work was not submitted. Not having a Principal Concurrence doesn't mean someone was doing something wrong. It is required for a transfer to be immediately eligible. Not sure how an assistant Coach would be part of that problem. I am not in the know so maybe there is a lot more to it.

They were aquiring players through 7on7. Then playing them without getting transfer approval like everyone else does.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT