ADVERTISEMENT

MC/ St L score

13-7 Carmel. Laurence would be up if it wasn’t for a holding penalty

It’s sad that Coach Frank Lenti isn’t out at the 50 yard line with HIS team celebrating. Carmel needs to right this ship!!!!! Wake up

Reactions: sivada2001
@Bowie50
Had MC friends send me pics of the gold pants the last two weeks. Absolutely miss MC in the gold pants. Much like LA….seems like you have been drifting from the Gold in the last couple of years? Think it’s such a good look. Wish MC had worn them last week as well.

(To JC fans, I miss the Carolina Blue in the unis. More prevalent with Baseball, but miss it nonetheless).

@Bowie50
Had MC friends send me pics of the gold pants the last two weeks. Absolutely miss MC in the gold pants. Much like LA….seems like you have been drifting from the Gold in the last couple of years? Think it’s such a good look. Wish MC had worn them last week as well.

(To JC fans, I miss the Carolina Blue in the unis. More prevalent with Baseball, but miss it nonetheless).
There were a few kids on JCA that were wearing Carolina Blue gloves. I like the homage.

Reactions: crusaderpride
Looks like MC woke up a bit at the half. Looking good here in the second half.
I think this young team is playing to the competition. When they play a Blue team they come to play. When they play teams outside the blue they lose focus? It’s a sign of a young team? No doubt if this is the issue that Coach Lynch is working hard to get them out of that mind set.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT