ADVERTISEMENT

Marist @ Naz time change

Really? As a varsity player, I only remember dressing before the bus ride once, and that was for a 10 minute drive (Naz to St Joes). That was only a little over 10 years ago. Are things just different now?

20 years ago we dressed before the game. Every team I have been apart of dresses before the game. Every team that comes to our places dresses before they get to our place.

20 years ago we dressed before the game. Every team I have been apart of dresses before the game. Every team that comes to our places dresses before they get to our place.
Maybe we were the odd ball? I don't remember if other teams did or not when they played at Naz back then, but I would have guessed they dressed there, but I'm sure I wasnt paying attention to the other team.

Tent could mean various things though. Is it big with sidewalls and some benches I'm sure it works.

I dont think any visiting teams use the locker rooms at Rice, at least at halftime they don't. It's a pretty long walk so most just go to the corner of the end zone. Crete-Monee has a visitor's locker room and I doubt anyone will ever use that again.

Soooooooo... JCA informed Nazareth FR/SR that they will have no locker room and must come dressed.

JCHILL-jr can we borrow your trailer since no tent was offered?

Soooooooo... JCA informed Nazareth FR/SR that they will have no locker room and must come dressed.

JCHILL-jr can we borrow your trailer since no tent was offered?
Hey epic (failure), this topic has been over for days. Nobody’s laughing with you, just at you.

I saw ND play Marist. And it was a competitive game throughout that came down to the very end--either team could have won. I am not so sure Naz would beat ND after Naz's performance today.

I’d say tonights ND vs Carmel score takes care if any doubt on this topic.

I’d say tonights ND vs Carmel score takes care if any doubt on this topic.

Why does the two teams' performances against Carmel take care of any doubt but not the two teams' performances against Marist? Naz/ND would be a good, close game just as Marist/ND was.

I’d say if you knew more about this game than the score you might not say that.

It’s more than just this one game. Nazareth had a running clock on every conference opponent with the exception of Marist. I’m certain ND has a good team this year, better than most ND years, but I am equally certain that Nazareth would beat ND and is the 2nd best team in the ESCC behind Marist. I wasn’t making my comment to defame the quality of ND this season at all.... I was simply refuting the point that the ND/Marist game was the game to see who the best team in the ESCC was this season.

images

No doubt. Simply bizarre that a hypothetical topic such as this comes up during the season.

The hypothetical was put out there by ESCCfan, and it’s bizarre that someone might respond to it? I didn’t just out of the clear blue say something about ND vs Nazareth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT