ADVERTISEMENT

LWE 49 MS 22 Final

corey90

Aug 27, 2005
Crown Point, IN
Passing passing and more passing. Jonus is definitely real deal but through terrible interception to get MS in the game. MS dangerous as always. Should be a good 2nd half.

East needs to run the ball in the second half and keep MS on the field longer on D. Very light rain starting? Great first game.

Reactions: corey90
It is a long season MS4EVER and y’all be fine moving on. East has work to do on D and is still a work in progress on the Offensive side but it was a very entertaining first week game. Go Hawks.

It is a long season MS4EVER and y’all be fine moving on. East has work to do on D and is still a work in progress on the Offensive side but it was a very entertaining first week game. Go Hawks.
Thanks my friend. I said to Edgy before the game I’m very interested to see how they use the new QB. Pleasantly surprised. He may be the key to get over the hump.

Edgy you are a legend at LWE! Us Griffin loyalists appreciate your visits through all these years and for whatever reason the scoreboard reflects favorably for us as well in your presence!

I do believe the hump you speak of MS4EVER was not as large as imagined for prior teams at LWE. Special players do special things as Maine South has exhibited over the years as well. Have a good run Scott and good luck!

Also Edgy…don’t be a stranger later when we need you most😄

I’ll choose to not talk about MS for fear of being banned. Great to see Edgy. Congrats Beast. That was a real butt kicking! Good luck Thanksgiving weekend.
It's early ... lot more football. Turn the page. Its time for Warren and MS, which hopefully will be a good game.

Just felt like LWE was on a different level overall and especially on its OL and DL. I was surprised to see how often LWE passed the ball when the run game looked like it was clicking. Looks like they are going to keep the ball in QB Williams hands all season long to make plays.

Just felt like LWE was on a different level overall and especially on its OL and DL. I was surprised to see how often LWE passed the ball when the run game looked like it was clicking. Looks like they are going to keep the ball in QB Williams hands all season long to make plays.
My take is Williams is the real deal for sure. He is definitely a difference maker. That said he and East are still adjusting and getting to know one another. I saw two beautiful long passes from Williams that hit East receivers right on there hands that were dropped. This game was fun for East but they played sloppy at times. First game. East defense didn’t put enough pressure on MS QB especially in the 1st half. Overall a bit sloppy by both teams but entertaining if you were a Griffin fan. MS is always dangerous and they do have a lot of size and talent. I see MS rebounding and getting back to the MS we all know. East appears to have the talent to get past LA this year let’s see if they can play up to their potential.

Reactions: stl705
Thanks my friend. I said to Edgy before the game I’m very interested to see how they use the new QB. Pleasantly surprised. He may be the key to get over the hump.
Saw that Purcell posted some highlights. I didn't see the game, is it going to be QB by committee for y'all or was there an injury, or just getting a kid his 1st varsity snaps if game was out of reach?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT