ADVERTISEMENT

Lockport 14 Brook 13 OT FINAL

Cross Bones did you see this one live? It sounded like a close game down the stretch. Any thought from the Brook to go for two after they scored first in OT? Is there a chance for LWE to beat the Porters in Lockport? I was pulling for a three way tie for the conference championship possibility. Good luck going forward and get those DB’s some receivers gloves!

Cross Bones did you see this one live? It sounded like a close game down the stretch. Any thought from the Brook to go for two after they scored first in OT? Is there a chance for LWE to beat the Porters in Lockport? I was pulling for a three way tie for the conference championship possibility. Good luck going forward and get those DB’s some receivers gloves!
Indeed I was there. I don't know if they considered going for two, but I think kicking was the right decision. I actually expected them to go for the FG late in regulation instead of going for the 1st down. I would expect a similar game to this between LP and LWE. You guys will take advantage of what LP gives you more readily than we did.

Back in 2013 we played a tough Marist in the 2nd round. That was one of our best defenses Ive seen. But we gave the Marist WR's including the Notre Dame recruit like 10 yard cushions. Marist took the 5 yard reception over and over and over... LP gave our WR's 12 yards. Late in the game we needed 4 yards and went to the endzone twice instead of taking the 5 they were giving us.

Indeed I was there. I don't know if they considered going for two, but I think kicking was the right decision. I actually expected them to go for the FG late in regulation instead of going for the 1st down. I would expect a similar game to this between LP and LWE. You guys will take advantage of what LP gives you more readily than we did.

Back in 2013 we played a tough Marist in the 2nd round. That was one of our best defenses Ive seen. But we gave the Marist WR's including the Notre Dame recruit like 10 yard cushions. Marist took the 5 yard reception over and over and over... LP gave our WR's 12 yards. Late in the game we needed 4 yards and went to the endzone twice instead of taking the 5 they were giving us.
Tough loss Bones. How was their offense?

Nice Cross Bones. As usual enjoy your candor. The Brook is growing as the season goes on. I hope LWE is healthy going into the Lockport game and can compete Friday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT