ADVERTISEMENT

Let CPS/CPL CO-OP with CCL

RameyJacoby

Jul 28, 2021
Each week I will have something radical to say, I know it's not possible but just for conversation. LET SOME OF THESE CPS KIDS PLAY FOOTBALL AT THERE NEAREST CCL SCHOOL. We can call it "Mobile Exception".
Casing point DLS is surrounded by 10 schools they could use the exception to get kids in a field a team for this week/ beats a forfeit.

Each week I will have something radical to say, I know it's not possible but just for conversation. LET SOME OF THESE CPS KIDS PLAY FOOTBALL AT THERE NEAREST CCL SCHOOL. We can call it "Mobile Exception".
Casing point DLS is surrounded by 10 schools they could use the exception to get kids in a field a team for this week/ beats a forfeit.
Well for starters whatever ccl school adds DLSvis increasing its football enrollment by 700 kids.
That would easily move a ccl team up 2 classes from where it is currently playing.
Not sure how many ccl schools would want to take 10 DLS fb players and 690 non players.

Well for starters whatever ccl school adds DLSvis increasing its football enrollment by 700 kids.
That would easily move a ccl team up 2 classes from where it is currently playing.
Not sure how many ccl schools would want to take 10 DLS fb players and 690 non players.
I dont think hes talking about combining the schools. Just allowing a handful of kids from DLS to play football at a ccl school.

I dont think hes talking about combining the schools. Just allowing a handful of kids from DLS to play football at a ccl school.
You Correct, I just wanted kids to play at a decent program or help good teams get they numbers up, If you pitch it right IHSA could let it ride. if not we tried.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT