ADVERTISEMENT

LA 53 - St. Pats 7 F

I see John hasn’t changed. Went for 2 and blocked a punt in the first 5 minutes. Smh
Lol are u kidding me? Sorry pats sucks. 2s and 3s are gonna Play the whole 2nd half and they are still gonna keep scoring. Should they just tell the players to stop playing? Starters have played 2 2nd half’s the whole year.

When u score 2 touchdowns in the first couple of plays of the game, score another 2 touchdowns and go for 2 to put as many points on the board as possible in the shortest timeframe to give the kids who work their ass off every day of the week as many reps as possible as soon as possible******

Reactions: reebs1978
LA showed a lot of mercy in the second half.
That’s what I don’t get. Could’ve won by 100 and let up. But we somehow ran it up. I don’t mind pats, but the fact that pats can’t compete isn’t Loyolas problem.

When u score 2 touchdowns in the first couple of plays of the game you don’t need to go for 2
They got the ball at 1 yard line in the 1st quarter lol, should they just give up? Any coach with common sense would go for it.

That’s what I don’t get. Could’ve won by 100 and let up. But we somehow ran it up. I don’t mind pats, but the fact that pats can’t compete isn’t Loyolas problem.
Hey take it easy Loyola Dad

St Pats was also playing down some starters in anticipation of their big game next week to hopefully get into the playoffs. Yes Loyola is a way better team then St Pats and 95% of the CCL/ESCC but these smug comments from some Loyola backers is pure ridiculous. Congrats on your win, good luck next weekend. End of Story.

St Pats was also playing down some starters in anticipation of their big game next week to hopefully get into the playoffs. Yes Loyola is a way better team then St Pats and 95% of the CCL/ESCC but these smug comments from some Loyola backers is pure ridiculous. Congrats on your win, good luck next weekend. End of Story.
You’re the one saying Loyola should give up in the 1st half. Loyola has played their starters 2 2nd halves the whole season. Similar to MC. Week before MC, starters should be playing. You’re the one crying about 2nd string players beating pats the whole 2nd half. They didn’t even run it up and you’re crying. Simple solution is getting better at football. U should try it.

You’re the one saying Loyola should give up in the 1st half. Loyola has played their starters 2 2nd halves the whole season. Similar to MC. Week before MC, starters should be playing. You’re the one crying about 2nd string players beating pats the whole 2nd half. They didn’t even run it up and you’re crying. Simple solution is getting better at football. U should try it.
Where, specifically, did nwfb99 say Loyola should give up in the 1st half?

Reactions: nwfb99
You’re the one saying Loyola should give up in the 1st half. Loyola has played their starters 2 2nd halves the whole season. Similar to MC. Week before MC, starters should be playing. You’re the one crying about 2nd string players beating pats
From your comments you are either a Dad or a player or a current student but either way I stated no where Loyola shouldn’t play their starters. Congrats on the win stating this for the second time

St Pats was also playing down some starters in anticipation of their big game next week to hopefully get into the playoffs. Yes Loyola is a way better team then St Pats and 95% of the CCL/ESCC but these smug comments from some Loyola backers is pure ridiculous. Congrats on your win, good luck next weekend. End
Where, specifically, did nwfb99 say Loyola should give up in the 1st half?
Where he alluded to them running it up, while running their offense in the 1st quarter. If u don’t wanna get beat, get better. It’s not like Loyola was playing starters in the 2nd half…

Where he alluded to them running it up, while running their offense in the 1st quarter. If u don’t wanna get beat, get better. It’s not like Loyola was playing starters in the 2nd half…
Please show where I said any of this

“I see John hasn’t changed. Went for 2 and blocked a punt in the first 5 minutes. Smh”

and yet the NW side still kicks the shit out of u. Try again.
Is that quote good enough for u guys? I thought I wasn’t educated? Are u telling me he wasn’t alluding to Loyola running it up?

Is that quote good enough for u guys? I thought I wasn’t educated? Are u telling me he wasn’t alluding to Loyola running it up?
Yikes. Read that particular post a little closer. Then read right above the post, specifically who posted it. Then review who you're accusing of saying that Loyola ran up the score. Then report back.

“I see John hasn’t changed. Went for 2 and blocked a punt in the first 5 minutes. Smh”

and yet the NW side still kicks the shit out of u. Try again.
Apparently, there’s a new sheriff in town.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT