ADVERTISEMENT

JUST FOR LAUGHS!!

Hinterland

Nov 17, 2006
Reading some of the comments on the ESL-King game, is there ANY possibility that ESL foregoes playing in Class7A and opts to go with their regular football enrollment, which would almost certainly put them in 5A? They have, I believe, until September to decide this unless I'm mistaken. Seems like some of the posters were not too impressed with Flyers play, but then again it was against King. While I certainly think they will stay in 7A, it would be interesting (and possibility funny, at least for some) if they go 5A. Do we pencil them in for Champaign if that happens, and would there be therapy available for the South Bracket teams? Oh, the HORROR!

It is a two year commitment when moving up. Not sure if they re-upped last season or not.

Reading some of the comments on the ESL-King game, is there ANY possibility that ESL foregoes playing in Class7A and opts to go with their regular football enrollment, which would almost certainly put them in 5A? They have, I believe, until September to decide this unless I'm mistaken. Seems like some of the posters were not too impressed with Flyers play, but then again it was against King. While I certainly think they will stay in 7A, it would be interesting (and possibility funny, at least for some) if they go 5A. Do we pencil them in for Champaign if that happens, and would there be therapy available for the South Bracket teams? Oh, the HORROR!

Not a chance they will stay 7A

Reactions: Bowie50
ESL plays top competition every year. Nothing changes with this year. We will remain in 7A. This game will be used as a building block. Pencil us in for Champaign in 7A! In 2008 we went 0-2 to start the year and brought home the hardware. All gas no brakes still exists!!!!

ESL plays top competition every year. Nothing changes with this year. We will remain in 7A. This game will be used as a building block. Pencil us in for Champaign in 7A! In 2008 we went 0-2 to start the year and brought home the hardware. All gas no brakes still exists!!!!

Yeah, what I remember is the great tailgate set up your fans had in the UI parking lot. We talked to some of the "chefs" doing the cooking. Great people and atmosphere.

Reactions: Tez711
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT