ADVERTISEMENT

If you think about it

Are you including NFL preseason?

Who plays next Friday? I thought the season started in two weeks.

The IHSA needs a Hall of Fame game to play the week before the opener.

Of course we all know Dergo would be a Hall of Famer.

Reactions: crusader_of_90
I pass Crete Monee HS on my way to work and I see them out there practicing on my way home. Definitely anticipation in the air. They are getting ready for LWE.
The season is about to get going people. 👍

I pass Crete Monee HS on my way to work and I see them out there practicing on my way home. Definitely anticipation in the air. They are getting ready for LWE.
The season is about to get going people. 👍
So right Corey. I’m more excited for the start of this season than I have been in the past. Excited for all the kids and coaches. Some sense of normalcy

Reactions: Gene K. and corey90
Tonight is the last Friday without football until November. THAT is worthy of a cocktail
Newt:

Indeed it is.

With the entire country remaining at a low because of the global pandemic over the past 18 months, any wisp at a return to the accustomed lifestyle is welcome and needed.

Have a Bowmore, preferably neat, on me.

Newt:

Indeed it is.

With the entire country remaining at a low because of the global pandemic over the past 18 months, any wisp at a return to the accustomed lifestyle is welcome and needed.

Thanks Witty. Good to see you again!

Reactions: MWittman
Newt:

Indeed it is.

Mwitty: glad to have you back.

Reactions: MWittman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT