ADVERTISEMENT

Here's two questions

JCHILLTOPPERS

May 29, 2001
1. If i threw you a 20 yard fade route, would you catch it?

2. Could you successfully complete the Punt, Pass & Kick?

I look forward to answers and analysis - Especially for public school guys. We all know you all are way over confident ... especially that NNfan guy.

1. I would not catch your fade route... it would fly over my outstretched hands, be intercepted, and returned for a touchdown.

2. I would complete the PP & K... but not successfully. I would tear my rotator cuff and pull my hamstring better than any private school participant could ever dream of.

20 yd fade route....hell no....maybe a 2 yd fade route

PP&K....after attempting the punt,Id be toast

To keep in line with the Star Wars craze the answer to both is A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away

Reactions: Voodoo Tatum 21
1. I don’t want to run 20 yards

2. I’m good on the kicking! I will punt the crap out of the ball. Alas-My hands are too freakishly small to get a decent spiral so a no go on the throwing - my passing skills suck. On the plus side - you know what they say about guys with small hands,.. they make up for it in other areas where it counts a lot more!

Reactions: EdgyTim
My hands are too freakishly small
tumblr_mcilmhqpst1rxis0k.gif

1 no, but I would have a flag for pass interference

2 of course I would complete it, you didn't say how far I had to P,P or K it

I look forward to answers and analysis - Especially for public school guys. We all know you all are way over confident ... especially that NNfan guy.

1- yes, if you could throw it 25 - 27yds
2- yes, 28yds punt but is there a height limit, 32yds pass after 1/2 hr warming up shoulder, 27yds kick w/roll on turf. i like the squibb kick or as i call it glorified on side kick...

1. Yes, But your O-Line is going to need to protect you for about 10 minutes for me to run that far.

2. Could I get a definition of "successfully Complete"?

is that 30 seconds per yard? fast.

ends up through the uprights.

this post brought out the best of us.

edgy wants one that will bring out our worst, now.

1) As long as I am not guarded (my 5'8" frame with NO hops is not a good target) and you have ALOT of time to throw.

2) Yes. My punting would AT LEAST double my passing and 30 years ago I could make 40 yarders consistently (with nobody rushing me of course) but lucky if I could hit a HS extra point now.

1. I've been watching Wilmington for years now...which gap does the back run thru on a fade? And why would anyone throw 20 yards?
2. Punt/pass/kick...my rotator cuff is pretty weak from nonuse, and kicking wise my strength is directional kicking (mean people call them shanks).

Reactions: 89morrisgrad
Yes and yes.

Y'all cannot punt, throw and kick a football? That's all you have to do to complete it successfully

1. What are you smoking?
2. Sure, I got one last throw in me and the atomic big toe always ready for action

1) Yes. It might take me 20 minutes to run the 20 yards, but I'm confident I would catch it. How many chances do I get? Question is could you throw it? :)
2) Yes. I mean, it's not hard to do any of the 3. I'm confident I could generate forward motion on all 3. Might be a couple yards max, but yes I could "complete".
Fun fact: My little brother is a 3-time PP&K champion in Wisconsin. Got presented a trophy at least once at halftime on Lambeau field (it's been a while but I remember one vividly).

1 - Yes I could. My QB in HS said I had great hands. I just wasn't a good football player. 2 career receptions with 1 going for a TD.

2 - Absolutely. I've got no doubts about this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT