ADVERTISEMENT

Fox Valley Confrence VII

Trojan Fox

Aug 28, 2017
No worries, still recovering from an awesome homecoming weekend, so I apologize in the late thread...

Playoffs are just around the corner, here we go...

Game-of-The-Week-1280.jpg

After telling everyone Huntley would roll in Aurora, we come back to a conference showdown!

Central @ Huntley-
Tiger are sitting pretty at 4-2, and in a game of the week. That 5th victory is not coming this weekend. Mooney and crew roll. Staples will not be able to keep up in a shootout, Bisram will have little room to run and the Central D will not be able to stop Huntley. No worries Central, that 5th win should come next week vs the Highlanders. But I'm sure their JV will sit this week out as well. Huntley by 40+.

PR @ Hampshire- The purs are about to get whipped. Samson Evans will seek vengence on the endzone after not carring a ball there last weekend. Golden may have a big game in catches with PR's secondary, it ain't going to amount in any chance. Running clock by half is the call here.

McHenry @ Dundee- Warriors took their bumps last couple weeks, but not this weekend. Breisch will have a big day with all his receivers. With a game next week against Hampshire, Warriors post season hopes will lie on beating Huntley.... I see the Warriors putting 50 up here and winning by 28.

South @ Cary - With Skol and a few others starters still working on getting healthy, we rolled over Dundee. I would expect the same with Mr Buss continuing to add to his touchdown total. South should give our line a challenge with their size, but not too worried since PR had no trouble with them in the trenches. Leva's stats will come back down to earth. I see us with a nice 48-7 victory here.

Jacobs @ Glenbard East - Big win last week vs Central for Jacobs. While the Rams are not as bad as their record, they are not stopping Strickland, Farrissey and crew. Jacobs needs win here with PR next week and I believe they get it by 21. Jacobs 35, Rams14

JV
PR still team to beat. Huntley very tough as well
Frosh/soph
Jacobs still top I'm hearing, Gators pretty good as well.
Warriors, Tigers, whip-purs next level..
bottom level, Cary, PR, Dundee...

So lets go....
Give me your thoughts?
Katie-Nolan-GIF-04.gif

He will most likely be back against Jacobs. My guess it was something minor and they figured they didn’t need him against Hamshire and chose to let him heal up whatever was bothering him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT